Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: 1796 Pattern British Sea Pistol replica, made in 1970sRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Alexander Ehlers

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 14 Jun, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: 1796 Pattern British Sea Pistol replica, made in 1970s         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Salutations.

I have this Flintlock Pistol I want to sale or trade, $270

It isn't in firing shape, there's a gap between the touchhole and flashpan, the frizzen spring to too strong, and the mainspring is a bit out of touch; it doesn't stay in place as it should.

This pistol is of 66 caliber, it's something I finished myself, just the wood, as it was originally a kit.
I honestly think just some additional gunsmithing is required, however that's just too out of my skill level right now.
I have no idea who the maker of this was, only that there's a crown on the lockplate, and that this was made in the 70s. This is similar to some Japanese copies made. there's a belt hook on the other side, I'll see if I can attack a photo of that too.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fIPCN4A4rIM/WUFxOlqLnDI/AAAAAAAAMWE/hFdLhAfgjS0LA-fGD9gfapBxGwRhONbPwCL0BGAYYCw/h1536/DSCN0510.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-U2s9bUSUXnQ/WUGB-wcpHuI/AAAAAAAAMWo/k7TGYek3cTIpLJY_KpeckrIPNbnyD0qhQCL0BGAYYCw/h672/Peestol.png

By the way, that mold is NOT included.

The pistol has some minor dings on the pommel, that's because I have indeed used it as a little bit of an hammer, but nothing heavy, just used the ramrod and the pommel to hammer out stuck bullets in a barrel of one of my percussion revolvers.

Never give up without giving a fight, fighting is an opportunity for victory.
Alexander Ehlers

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 17 Jun, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Since it's an older firearm, we can ship this back and forth all we want without any sort of background, pre-1899 design weapons are not classified as firearms by national law

Never give up without giving a fight, fighting is an opportunity for victory.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: 1796 Pattern British Sea Pistol replica, made in 1970sRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic