Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Arms and Armor Reniassance AxeSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Chris Olsen

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: For Sale: Arms and Armor Reniassance Axe         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This is an Arms and Armor of Minneapolis Renaissance axe, they built this piece back in mid nineties, I do not know it's full history as I just received it and find that it does not fit my needs at this time.

This weapon is in fairly good condition over all, there is a dark patina on all surfaces, and in a few areas there is a bit of rust, the item does not rattle in anyway, nor are there any cracks to be found anywhere.

the blade portion does have a few dings from cutting although these could be dealt with if someone had the time, the back spike is still fully sharp. The shaft is stained a dark brown, there a few what look to be scratches in the finish near the point just below the head of the axe.

I am not what else to say about this piece, so if I missed anything please ask.

I am am asking 200.00 even, and I will even include S/H in this price if it is in the United States (I have never shipped over seas so have no idea what that entails)

I would also be willing to trade for and Arms and Armor Dresden Parrying Dagger, and possibly the matching bi-knife, if that catches anyones interest.

thank you
chris olsen
Russ Ellis
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: For Sale: Arms and Armor Reniassance Axe         Reply with quote

Chris Olsen wrote:
This is an Arms and Armor of Minneapolis Renaissance axe, they built this piece back in mid nineties, I do not know it's full history as I just received it and find that it does not fit my needs at this time.

This weapon is in fairly good condition over all, there is a dark patina on all surfaces, and in a few areas there is a bit of rust, the item does not rattle in anyway, nor are there any cracks to be found anywhere.

the blade portion does have a few dings from cutting although these could be dealt with if someone had the time, the back spike is still fully sharp. The shaft is stained a dark brown, there a few what look to be scratches in the finish near the point just below the head of the axe.

I am not what else to say about this piece, so if I missed anything please ask.

I am am asking 200.00 even, and I will even include S/H in this price if it is in the United States (I have never shipped over seas so have no idea what that entails)

I would also be willing to trade for and Arms and Armor Dresden Parrying Dagger, and possibly the matching bi-knife, if that catches anyones interest.

thank you
chris olsen

I am not sure which ax you are referring to, do you by chance have a picture? If it is the horseman's ax I will take it.

TRITONWORKS Custom Scabbards
Russ Ellis
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hmm well I just reread and noticed that this item seemingly has a wooden shaft which rules out the Horseman's axe. I really would like to see a picture especially of the condition.

Joe Fults

Feedback score: 100%
(6 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I would also really like to see a picture.

Russ normally buys all the A&A stuff before anybody else gets a chance at it. Razz

"The goal shouldn’t be to avoid being evil; it should be to actively do good." - Danah Boyd
Chris Olsen

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

sorry bout that, here they are.
also they came out a little small, best I can do. Also I am willing to take payments through Paypal if that helps anyone out.

thanks again
Chris

Attachment: 123.01 KB
Ren Axe 2.jpg

Attachment: 115.25 KB
[ Download ]
Russ Ellis
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

sending p.m.