Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Four edged weapons and bamboo darts/caseRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
G Abrams

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 09 Mar, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: For Sale: four edged weapons and bamboo darts/case         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello-
I have five items of a collection I am selling!

Item #1- 1884 French Officer smallsword with Folding Guard, some minor pitting to blade, which is 32" long, 3/4" wide at ricassa: SOLD

Item #2- Model 1889 Prussian Infantry sword- Blade length approx. 27", nice condition, asking $375.00 USD

Item #4- WWI Bavarian Cavalry saber- Blade is 31" long, 1 1/8" wide at ricasso, slight curve to blade, Maker's mark at ricasso, Engraving on Blade - "In Treue Fest" on both sides, asking $275.00 USD

Item #10- Knife of Unknown origin...The blade is approximately 19",, 1/4" thick at the thickest part, the grip is 5" long.
No engravings or maker's marks. Leather sheath. SOLD

Item #12- Bamboo Darts and Case- Some intricate work on the leather case, interesting piece. $100.00 USD
Photos, descriptions, and terms of sale all can be found at http://www.empoweredpathways.com/WWIIsale.htm
(Item #'s listed here correspond with the numbers of the listings on my website.)
Prices are negotiable and not set in stone!
If you have questions, or need more detail or images, just let me know! You can email me at Gen@empoweredpathways.com, or send me a PM here.
Thanks!
Gen Abrams

Last edited by G Abrams on Tue 29 Mar, 2005 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
G Abrams

PostPosted: Wed 23 Mar, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Item #10 sold         Reply with quote

Item #10, the large knife, has been sold!
All other items listed are still available...all reasonable offers considered!
Thanks and regards-
Gen Happy
G Abrams

PostPosted: Tue 29 Mar, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Item #1 sold         Reply with quote

Hello-
Item #1, the French Officer's small sword, has been sold and shipped to the new owner.
Thanks-
Gen

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Four edged weapons and bamboo darts/caseRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic