Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Rare Del Tin 1987 Krupp 🇩🇪 steel 2137 Catalonian ItRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Brian D Smith

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 20 Jul, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject: Rare Del Tin 1987 Krupp 🇩🇪 steel 213         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello, I am selling this as described in the topic 1987 Catalonian Italian sword, Krupp German steel blade mounted on a Del Tin Hilt. It has the "Running Wolf" stanped near the quillon of the blade. Blade is sharpened and hilt is very tight. Also stamped on the Inside of the guard is "Museum Replicas Limited".

These swords are becoming extremely hard to come by. I Am using the money from this sword to fund a Spanish Cup hilt rapier made by Danelli Armory. The truth is, I Am a cancer survivor, and I am 80% certain I have colon cancer, as I must see a Gastroenterologist, and have another Colonoscopy performed. This Will Most Likely be my final Cup-hilt rapier. That is the Truth.
I would like to sell this sword for $350, it is worth Every Penny. I can come down on the Price a little, but with Paypal fees, shipping, which is now expensive again....Ughh. Please sword community help me out if at All Possible. It is extremely hard to post pics on here. My e-mail Address is : deltatheta35@gmail.com

I So Much Appreciate the time to look at this post and read my plight. Have a Blessed Day!!!

Warmest Regards,

Brian
Brian D Smith

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 10 Aug, 2021 4:35 pm    Post subject: *Bump*         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

The Catalonian Italian arming medieval sword is still available. Gorgeous piece. 😁👍

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Rare Del Tin 1987 Krupp 🇩🇪 steel 2137 Catalonian ItRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic