Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Rare Albion Soverign with an all bronze hiltSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jonathon Janusz

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject: Rare Albion Soverign with an all bronze hilt         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have a rare sword to leave Albion's shop - a Sovereign hilted with both a bronze pommel and a bronze cross. I know of this one, the one in Chad Arnow's collection, and I think (?) there is one more that made it out into the wild. I live in Wisconsin near Albion's shop, and acquired it through myArmoury from one of the artists at Albion who built/bought it new. It is factory sharp, never cut with. I left the bronze to patinate over time just as I received it from the original owner, liking the look, but if you are so inclined a light polish all around will bring the sword back to bright and like-new condition.

I'd like $1500 for the sword and can ship it in a new box I just got from Albion to sent it to a new home with. Thanks for looking and please do PM with any questions!

Jonathon Janusz

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 01 Nov, 2020 6:35 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

A little bump and another picture because a member asked about it (pardon the dust Laughing Out Loud ). Yes, the sword carries an Albion mark. It is a standard production sword in every way save for the rare and no longer available bronze cross. Thanks for the inquiries so far. The sword is still available; let's find it a happy new home!

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Rare Albion Soverign with an all bronze hiltSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic