Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: HEMA books, Regenyei sword and moreRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
L. Pastoors

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 08 Jul, 2020 5:50 am    Post subject: HEMA books, Regenyei sword and more         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

My interest in early 15th century Kastenbrust armour has led me to pick up various HEMA / Historical European Martial Arts related books and training tools over the years with the intention of doing HEMA one day. Unfortunately old shoulder injuries keep preventing it and with an upcoming career change and other endeavors I need to and want to pursue I'm pretty much certain at this point that I will never have the opportunity to do so.
So, I'm starting to sell off most HEMA and historic arms and armour related stuff.
All of them are brand new and unused/unread, in fact some of them still have their plastic wrapping on them.

I'm located in the Netherlands, Europe, all prices are in Euro's and excluding shipping. Shipping will be discussed on a case by case basis. For a small item shipping should be quite reasonable even overseas (probably no more than roughly €20-30) but considering the size and weight of some items international shipping can be quite expensive so keep that in mind, the Regenyei longsword might be impossible to ship outside of Europe as most shipping companies do not ship packages this large or charge like €150.

I accept Paypal and Bank transfer for payment.

Feel free to message me for questions or offers for a bunch of items together.

Not looking for trades except maybe a Type AE Suontaka/Langeid style viking era sword or fittings, or a Manchu/Qinghai bow from a known maker such as AF Archery, Tiger Tail, Yi Zai Di Wai, Mariner bows or Alibow.

1: Sword & Shield DVD, Roland Warzecha, €10.

2: Gladiatoria, Dierk Hagendorn, €30.

3: Introduction to the Italian rapier, Book + DVD: €30.

4: German medieval martial arts vol.2: Sword, buckler & messer, €10.

5: The medieval dagger, Guy Windsor, €15.

6: Secrets of German Medieval Swordsmanship: Sigmund Ringeck's Commentaries on Master Liechtenauer's Verse, Christian Henry Tobler, €35.

7: The pourpoint of Charles de Blois, Tasha Dandelion Kelly (the well known pattern and cutting instruction book), €25.

8: Regenyei longsword no 35, very appropriate for mid-14th to early 15th century German/HRE period reenactment or HEMA, blade length 91.5cm, €300.

9: Arming sword, blunt, I'm fairly certain I had this made by Fabri Armorum, I wasn't happy with how it handled and I massively re-profiled the pommel, grip and blade, the sword handles much better now and weight is much lower, it doesn't have much distal taper but the strong profile taper makes up for that a bit, POB: 9cm, blade length: 74cm, weight 1146gram. Payed about €190 I remember, selling it for €90.

More stuff might be added at later dates. I will likely also be putting two HEMA fencing masks up for sale, both brand new, unused and FIE 1600N rated, one Allstar Comfort plus and one PBT, both size M, I know they are still brand new in the box with the receipts but I'll have to dig them out.

Attachment: 284.93 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 187.47 KB
[ Download ]
L. Pastoors

PostPosted: Wed 08 Jul, 2020 10:45 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Regenyei sword reserved / on hold for buyer.
L. Pastoors

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jul, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

post update #1; Regenyei longsword is SOLD!

post update #2; I'm also putting up for sale my copy of Tobias Capwell's "Armour of the English knight 1400-1450". It's brand new, in it's original bubblewrap packaging. It has a couple very small, almost unnoticeable scuffs here and there on the cover which is literally from just lying on my desk for a couple days when I read it (I have been VERY careful with it). I've got no clue what to ask for it though. I remember paying about €60 for it, can't remember if that was including shipping or not. I tried to check prices but everywhere it's either sold out or going for exorbitant prices apparently taking advantage of the situation asking like €100+...
I guess asking €50 would be reasonable?

post update #3; Fabri Armorum blunt arming sword price drop to €75

And remember people, feel free to make me an offer, worst I can say is no Happy

Attachment: 97.09 KB
IMG_5259 small.jpg

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: HEMA books, Regenyei sword and moreRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic