Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Brown scabbard w/integrated belt for Albion PoitiersSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Terry Thompson

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 27 Jun, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Brown scabbard w/integrated belt for Albion Poitiers         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm offering up for sale the scabbard for an Albion Poitiers and I believe it will also fit a Lancaster. The scabbard body is made from a yellow tulip poplar core and a hand dyed 2oz. brown top grain leather cover. The belt is integrated/laced through the scabbard in chocolate brown 6-7 oz. oil and wax infused chap leather (VERY strong). It has a decorative brass throat, a brass buckle with a locking tongue, and a brass escalloped belt chape with a dragon figure. The scabbard chape is cast pot metal.

The scabbard fits my poitiers snug enough that you can hold the sword by the hilt (tip facing the floor) and the weight of the scabbard and belt will not cause it to slide off. Yet the blade draws from it with little to no resistance.

This is wearable and as I mention the belt is VERY strong. The belt is extra long so that you can wear it over your armor and still have slack to loop over and tuck back through the belt and have the chape dangle to the level of your knee.

This is for the completed scabbard and suspension ONLY. It does NOT INCLUDE THE SWORD. The sword is shown just so you can see how slender the scabbard is and it's scale to the sword. This is complete and ready to ship. This isn't a commission request and I cannot change the color. I'm looking for $400 + Shipping. I can take PayPal.

Let me know if you have any questions.
-Terry
Terry Thompson

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 27 Jun, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Small correction: The buckle and belt chape are BRONZE, not brass. But they are bright yellow and match the decorative brass throat very closely.
Also the belt over-all: Buckle to tip is about 65" long. As it is with the 8 holes that are punched, it will fit from a 42" up to a 50" circumference It can go much larger or smaller if you punch more holes (or ask me to do so before I ship it).

-Terry

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Brown scabbard w/integrated belt for Albion PoitiersSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic