Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: Project blades by various makersRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jack Sutter

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 21 Jan, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: For Sale or Trade: Project blades by various makers         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I've got five blades here which I intended to use for various projects which will likely never come to pass.

I have four blades from Medieval Fightclub (link below), comprising of two Longsword blades, a cutlass blade, and a "mini-saber" that would make for a good hangar type weapon. There is also an additional arming sword or perhaps Jian style blade from an unknown maker.

All of the blades are heat treated, and rust-free. The arming sword/Jian is marked as “stainless”, however it appears to be well tempered nonetheless and can comfortably flex roughly 6 inches from straight and return true.

The two longsword blades are approximately 48.5” long, with 36.75” blades. Blades are 56mm wide at the base, tang is 18mm wide at the shoulder. Distal taper goes from 4mm to 3mm. Edges are rebated and are approximately 2mm thick.

Note that the tangs on the longswords are roughly finished and in places very thick (thicker than the blade itself) and uneven. This will need to ground down in order attach a guard which will fit snugly at the shoulder.

The cutlass blade is 30.25” long, with a 24” blade. Blade is 31mm wide at the base and the tang is 13mm wide at the shoulder. Distal taper runs from 4mm to 3mm, edges are rebate approximately 1mm wide.

The "mini-saber"/hangar is 29.75” long, with a 23” blade. It is 25mm wide at the base, tang is 13mm wide. Distal taper goes from 4mm to 2mm. Edges are rebated and are approximately 1.5mm thick.

The arming sword/Jian is 38.5” long, with a 33.5” blade. Blade is 37mm wide at the shoulder, tang is 28mm wide. Distal taper goes from 4 to 3 mm, edges are semi-rounded and about 2mm thick.

Prices are as follows, with $20 shipping for each separate package. Please feel free to PM me for offers as well.

Longsword blades: $80 each
Cutlass: $50
Mini Saber: $45
Stainless arming sword: $25

Pics are below. From left to right are the arming sword/Jian, "mini-saber"/hanger, cutlass, and longswords.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Jack_Ironha...=3&o=3

Additional photos are available on request.

Link to Medieval Fightclub's website: http://www.fightclub-group.com/store/weapons/...ossguards/

"To my mind, all good things come to a point....swords, for instance." -GK Chesterton.
Jack Sutter

PostPosted: Sun 22 Jan, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The cutlass blade has been sold.

"To my mind, all good things come to a point....swords, for instance." -GK Chesterton.
Jack Sutter

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump and a price drop!

Longsword blades: $70 each
Mini Saber: $35

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: Project blades by various makersRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic