Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Custom H/T GSOW Ranger.Removed Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Mercer L. Blaire

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: For Sale: Custom H/T GSOW Ranger.         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello everybody, i purchased this hanwei great sword of war maybe a year and a half-2 years back as a project sword for a Ranger inspired sword. I had Ernie make a full custom set of hilt furnature, and i made a new grip to replace the one it came with. I also had some work done on the edge to sharpen the blade up and make it cut better, but ive since lost the desire to finish it up since im making my own blades now. Other than the scratches in the blade from sharpening and knocking down the secondary bevels the sword came with, the swords totally solid. pretty much anyone could bring the polish up using sandpaper or scotch brite pads, the scratches are not really deep. Im offering the full sword for 300$ buyer pays shipping. Looking at current prices on the hanwei GSOW, i think this is a steal considering the fittings alone are easily worth 200$ If anyone is interested in just the bare blade, ill part with it as is for 125.00 + shipping.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Custom H/T GSOW Ranger.Removed
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic