Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Japanese swords and various Samurai cloathingRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
James Burgess

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 01 Dec, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Japanese swords and various Samurai cloathing         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

hello all , this is my first post on this web sight

i have a KC 26" bare blade that i mounted my self
i got a few good pics of it ever thing i maid minus the habaki that was shiped with it
iam asking 225 shiped

i also have a matching wak that i maid all by my self , it dont have a hamon just more like an ito
if you by the daisho i will sell it for 275 and shipping is free... i must mention that my kc26 has a yokote i polished it in my self then i etched the blade to bring out the hamon its vary pretty

i also have a tone of hakama that i have maid and just folded away and never got around to putting them on
to make a long story short when i was younger say about 16 -17 ( iam now 20 ) i wanted hakama in ever color
so every time i got a pay check i would take 6 dollers to walmart and buy a diffrent color of meterial and over the weekend
i would sew hakama and if the hakama looked nice in that color i would make a kataginue for it and have a kamishimo set with matching obi.... i have light and heavy hakama somthing for winter, summer and fall

well the list goes on i have some home maid zori , obi's of this and that colors some Fuchi and some kashira's
that i have also maid

i have some half finnished katana stands that are really nice if any one is intrested i could finnish them and stain and laquer them for 50 shipped

i got bags and bags of japanese stuff since iam 20 iam more intrested in my sport bike and girls and guns and stuff and these swords dont get the care they need

if your intrested send your questions to

jamesburgess@alltel.net if you want to get a kat stand maid we can talk prices or if you want to inquier about somthing pleas ask

thanks , JC
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

Reading list: 327 books

Spotlight topics: 32

Feedback score: 100%
(12 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Wed 01 Dec, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The topic title has been edited to follow Forum Rules.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
James Burgess

PostPosted: Thu 02 Dec, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

ok guys i will take OBO on all my items

pics appon request ......
James Burgess

PostPosted: Thu 02 Dec, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: PICS         Reply with quote

here are various pics of my work and the exact items for sale
James Burgess

PostPosted: Fri 03 Dec, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

if this works lol

Attachment: 99.64 KB
jc kataginue.gif

James Burgess

PostPosted: Fri 03 Dec, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

the above pic is an example of my kamishimo with mon's it is green with matching hakama with mon on the back of it also

i can make these for 120 shipped turn around of about 2 weeks

then next 2 pics are examples of stands i can make my newest tachikake ( up right stand for tachi and katana ) can be done in any theam dragon fly , oak leaf or your own personal design as well as plain are easly created

now the katanakake can be done in almost any theam imagend but my new theam involvs a wooden stand that then has a decend amount of cotten glued to each rest or "rung" and then a white fabricis stretched over the wood and over the rungs it makes a sort of a pillow the swords then the white fabric is painted to give any design a vary untraditional thing as far as i know of but it looks good , a local dojo was having a special sensi in so my first one i donated and on the face of the bord that connected to 2 sides togeather i painted 2 samurai attacking another worrior on it sort of like a small clip of a huge battle it had all the details grass sun arrows flying threw the air .... to dojo and the sensi really loved it the sensi said he never seen such a sword stand he said the cotton "pillows" where really creative

i then maid other stands just like it with all kinds of paitings from light stuff like a single dragon fly or a mon to major detail of a samurai general riding his horse threw a shallow lake with reeds and cat tails sticking out of the water to samurai cleaning their armor on the pourch of a castle while the sun set's

my hakam are also quite fancey from the simple plain colors to a white hakama with the painting of 2 samurai in battle on the back of it .... same with haori

it seems my pic is to big so i tried to post other pics but again to big ...... email me for other pics of custom tsuba most designs 60 shipped

custom saya most designs 150 shipped
most tsukamaki styles on paul chen and KC blades 100 shipped

i could ( if any one is intrested ) do custom cuttin iaito if any one is intrest from tanto to kat
James Burgess

PostPosted: Fri 03 Dec, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

i got the pics guys but cant resize them do to no soft ware fot that ........... even if you have a slight intreste

just check the pics out for curiosity's sake i love to do things both traditional and untraditional

i maid a tuska for a guy on sfi he wanted to tiny metal panels on the ura and omoto sides of his tsuka ( top and bottem skinny sides ) then black same' no wrapping and on the ura side he wanted his name enscribed in japanes kanji

a tsuka that is quite untraditional but when i was done it was so cool and seemed vary nice not sure on its function it was not my sword to test with ..... but when the pics were sent and we got down to the pricing he and i gladly decided on a good 800 dollers fo the tsuka ..... the fit finnish and light laquer job were wonderfull.... i mostly do dojo jobs that way i can work along with the cliant but am slowly takeing net jobs so common people i know your intrested

and i have that KC26" kat 200 shiped 250 shiped if you want the wak
James Burgess

PostPosted: Mon 06 Dec, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: BUMP BUMP         Reply with quote

this is still for sale ..... 225 shiped with a new tsukamaki job

250 shipped with wak and i will do new tsukamaki jobs on both the kat and wak

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Japanese swords and various Samurai cloathingRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic