Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Viktor Berbekucz. Battle Axe / TomahawkSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Klaus Gimm

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 18 Dec, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Viktor Berbekucz. Battle Axe / Tomahawk         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi Guys

the item is sold from Germany, so this might be more of interest to people in Europe, but i would be willing to ship overseas if buyer pays the extra shipping.

This is a hawk made by Viktor Berbekucz. I bought a lot of items from him in the past and they are very well made. There are reviews of his work up in myArmoury.com

The hawk is made out of M1 steel and differentially hardened. The handle is hardwood. The top of the blade has decorative file work added. The 4 sides of the spite are not sharpened but that does not hamper the effectiveness of the spiky side in any way. The axe side has a slight hollow grind smithed into the blade . The edge was professionally sharpened to a sturdy convex edge. In addition to that a mosaik pin was added to the hawk to further secure it to the shaft.
The lower edge is not fully sharpened, hooking or ripping techniques are still possible, as the beard is quite pointy.

The grip was wrapped with high quality paracord ordered from the USA by my-paracord.de Its a two-tone wrap and based on the strider-esk way of wrapping handels.

The handle of the hawk had a small steel plate added to it by Viktor. Its purpose is twofold. For once it adds a striking point if it gets really close up an personal and it adds a counter weight to the head making the axe very fast in the hand.

Originally it was intended for a woman but.. well.. things took an unexpected turn ... anyway.

Here a few numbers:

Weight according to my kitchen scale : ca 800g
Total length: 33 cm
Head Length : 18,5 cm
Spike length: 7 cm
Axe length : 7 cm,
Cutting Edge : ca 7 cm

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Its a study tool as well as a weapon. Useful for camping as well as collection or trips to far out countries.

PRICE:185 € plus shipping , i eat PayPal fees.

Memento Mori
Klaus Gimm

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

*sigh* 175 € plus shipping

its a great axe guys. new price in total with all the add ons was 250€

Memento Mori

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Viktor Berbekucz. Battle Axe / TomahawkSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic