Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: VA Zombie SlayerSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Chris Peroni

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 08 Aug, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: For Sale: VA Zombie Slayer         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have decided to test the waters and see if I can sell my Valiant Armoury Zombie Slayer-- to fund another sword purchase of course! Happy As I now have the Savoy from VA I feel I could let the ZS go and still have a nice 2 handed VA sword in my collection. However, as I do love the ZS I wouldn't want to take a big hit on what I spent therefore I'm asking the regular price of $280 plus actual shipping. I would prefer to ship to Canada or USA but would consider other countries so long as I can make sure the package would be insured properly.

Sword, scabbard, belt all included - with no waiting for the next production run! That is the real advantage here. I had to wait many months for my sword and indeed we all know how tough the waiting can be.

Here is the review I did on my sword, with a lot of pics:
http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=22091

Some pics:

-Of note is the flaw in the ricasso:

I never did get around to cleaning this up. I did however replace the nylon strings on the baldric with suede lace.
Chris Peroni

PostPosted: Wed 08 Aug, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: correction to link of sword review         Reply with quote

It was just brought to my attention I did not link to my full review of my sword. Sorry about that - I was posting this sword for sale in several forums and trying to link to the review as it was originally posted in each forum. I didn't realize I had not posted the review on myArmoury and accidentally just linked to another saved thread about the sword. Here is a link to the review as I posted on Sword Buyers Guide

http://forum.sword-buyers-guide.com/viewtopic...it=+zombie

I have only cut with it on 2 occasions, one being the cutting video shown, and another time with less cutting than in the video. The sword is new condition and the edges are great with no nicks, nor are there any scratches on the blade. I try to keep all my swords in tip top shape and always check/oil the blades.

thank you,

Chris
Chris Peroni

PostPosted: Fri 10 Aug, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

august 10 - sold pending payment - thank you for the interest and help finding a buyer

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: VA Zombie SlayerSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic