Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Senlac with Tod's stuff scabbardSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Marko J.

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: For Sale: Albion Senlac with Tod's stuff scabbard         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

For sale is an Albion Senlac with scabbard, made by Tod's stuff. This is the nicest and most realistic 12th century sword and scabbard, I have ever had. This package is perfect for someone interested in 12th century, normans, or crusaders. I enyoyed it very much. The scabbard has that "been there" realistic feeling, that in my opinion, only very few scabbard makers can reproduce, with Tod being among them. It fits and compliments the sword very perfectly. The scabbard core is in light brown color and the belt is in dark brown. The sword itself has the "campaign worn - light brown grip" and is in good condition, with only some minor rust spots on the pommel and crossguard, and between the leather grip and pommel/crossguard, which can only be seen when examining the sword closely. It is all very minor and nothing serious and I think this can be taken care of by a skilled hand and little polishing. The blade of the sword is in perfect condition, with no rust or any kind of damage. It has never been used for cutting.
I'm only selling this because unfortunately I ran into some financial problems, as happens quite often these times and I would like to get 850 € for this and this includes shipping. I'm located in Europe and I can only sell this within the EU and I can accept only payment by IBAN bank transfer. New, this would have cost you about 1250 € altogether with shipping, so you would save about 400 €, so I consider this a good deal. If you are interested but consider the price a little out of your range, please contact me and make me an offer. If this doesn't sell I might think about lowering the price a little.

If you need additional info and/or pictures, please contact me via PM.

Thanks for looking.

Attachment: 115.91 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 92.4 KB
[ Download ]
Marko J.

PostPosted: Wed 09 Nov, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump and a small price reduction, this is now 800 € including shipping within EU.
Marko J.

PostPosted: Tue 15 Nov, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This nice sword with scabbard is still available. Reduced price to 750 € including shipping anywhere within the EU. If you're interested or you just need additional info & pics, please contact me, I'm sure we can work something out.
Marko J.

PostPosted: Tue 29 Nov, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This sword is still available. I'm would really like to move this ASAP so here's another price reduction to 700 € including shipping anywhere within the EU. Prefered payment metod would be payment with IBAN bank transfer.

If for any reason you can't send payment through IBAN I will now also accept PAYPAL payment and shipping abroad, if you are willing to pay a few extra bucks for shipping and paypal fees.

So hurry and get this while it's still available, this is a really good deal.
Marko J.

PostPosted: Wed 07 Dec, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This is still available. If you're interested but still consider the asking price too high, send me an offer. Perhaps we could work something out.
Marko J.

PostPosted: Tue 03 Jan, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Still available but it really has to go and here's another price reduction:

650 € including shipping - payment by IBAN bank transfer

or

850 $ including shipping - payment by Paypal

This price is so low, I'm getting a headache writing this. It's like you're buying a sword and getting this nice, historically accurate scabbard, that fits the sword perfectly, for free.
Marko J.

PostPosted: Tue 03 Jan, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sorry, forgot to add, for shipping outside EU, please add 25 $ to the stated price...

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Senlac with Tod's stuff scabbardSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic