Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Some WMA KitSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Joshua Keatley

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 27 Jul, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: For Sale: Some WMA Kit         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen-
As a poor student errant, I find myself having to sell off the remnants of my WMA kit in order to raise some much needed funds. I am offering for sake the following items, singularly or in lot, if there is any interest. Pictures will be displayed in a lower post.

Item: one "Tinker Pearce"/Hanwei Arming Sword, new condition with only a few minuscule scratches on the scabbard. $115.00+shipping and handling.
Item: one "hounskull" bascinet, 14 gauge, made by Get Dressed For Battle, complete with linings and chin straps. Brand New condition. $140.00+shipping and handling.
Item: 1 Hanwei Practical" Knightly" (arming) sword, 4th generation, and one Practical Norman Sword, both in like new condition, with minimal scratches on the blades. Both together for $110.00+ shipping and handling.
Item: 1 set Hanwei "fencing" Rapier and dagger. Rapier has schlager blade and silver chrome swept hilt, dagger has flexible blade (very flexible), also silver chrome furniture and black grips. Although these were used when purchased, both are in very good condition, practically no scratches, etc. Blunts are included. $100.00 + shipping and handling.
Should anyone like to make an offer for any of these items, separately or as a lot, please contact me over the websites email.
Regards,
Joshua Keatley.
Joshua Keatley

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jul, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: For Sale: Some WMA Kit         Reply with quote

Greetings. Unfortunately I was not able to upload the photographs of the items for sale, but if you are interested in seeing them please contact me and I shall be happy to e-mail them to you.
Thank you,
Joshua Keatley
Joshua Keatley

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jul, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: WMA Kit         Reply with quote

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen-

All items listed have been SOLD. Thank you for your interest and offers.
Best regards,
Joshua Keatley

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Some WMA KitSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic