Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Crecy Next Gen Sword with scabbardSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jonathan Blair

Reading list: 2 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Albion Crecy Next Gen Sword with scabbard         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Since deciding to leave the Living History hobby, I have decided to sell my prized Albion Crecy along with the scabbard made for it. I am the original owner of this sword bought in 2005. It has a campaign brown grip wrap and is in excellent condition. I have cut with it (several water-filled milk jug villains have been slain by this weapon), and the edge is still sharp. I had my father craft a wooden core scabbard which has been sealed with clear polyurethane both inside and out. I wrapped that core with leather stitched up the back with linen thread. It is finished with a brass chape with a trifoil design. Neither belt nor locket were made for it. It's not fancy, but it will protect the sword.

Brand new, a Crecy runs $800. A scabbard maker would likely charge you another $200 for a simple scabbard like this (and make you wait six to nine months to boot). I am willing to let sword and scabbard go for $800, buyer pays shipping. Continental USA only. I am looking to sell only (no trades). US Postal Service Money Order only. Sword and scabbard go together, as the scabbard was made to fit this sword.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." - The Lord Jesus Christ, from The Gospel According to Saint Matthew, chapter x, verse 34, Authorized Version of 1611
Jonathan Blair

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

For some reason, the pictures I wanted to attach are not wanting to upload (keeps telling me the file is empty), so if you want pictures, please PM me with an e-mail address and I will send them.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." - The Lord Jesus Christ, from The Gospel According to Saint Matthew, chapter x, verse 34, Authorized Version of 1611
Jonathan Blair

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jun, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Crecy Next Gen Sword with scabbardSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic