Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Zombie tools phalanx twin swordsRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Mike Ceracchi

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 03 Feb, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: For Sale: zombie tools phalanx twin swords         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

hello everyone im selling my zombie tools phalanx twin swords asking 550 for both shipped or 275 each shipped but id really like to keep them together these are the first two phalanx swords ever made by zombie tools they are perfectly balanced and razor sharp this is the official description if u have any questions just email me thank you

When the filthy hordes are moving in on the home compound, there’s no time to mess around. You need the speed, precision, and decisive power of the ZT Phalanx in the mitts of a disciplined band of thugs. The Phalanx evolved from our Urban Bone Machete line, but it is no machete—it’s a full-on short sword with a weighted tip that will slash like there’s no tomorrow. Although a beefy 3.25 lbs, she’s got remarkable balance and a comfortable handle that make her feel like a much lighter sword.

The Phalanx is a full-tang blade made of 5160 spring steel, hardened and tempered to 450 degrees. Handle is made from aircraft grade aluminum. Comes with a black Kydex sheath with eyelets, allowing you to design a personal paracord strapping system that suits your needs.

Total Length 29 in (.74m) Blade/Handle Length 23in/6in (.58m/.15m)

email me for photos thanks

Attachment: 57.81 KB
[ Download ]
Mike Ceracchi

PostPosted: Thu 03 Feb, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: more pics         Reply with quote

more pics

Attachment: 55.63 KB
phalanx-m44.jpg

Mike Ceracchi

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: more pics         Reply with quote

the twins

Attachment: 57.81 KB
[ Download ]
Mike Ceracchi

PostPosted: Sun 13 Feb, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: collection         Reply with quote

hello money just got tight and i may have 2 sell my whole zt collection thats 2 phalanx 2 vakras and a deuce if interested or for pictures PM me thank u

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Zombie tools phalanx twin swordsRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic