Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: CSS customised Valiant Armoury CrusaderSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Marko J.

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 30 Sep, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: For Sale: CSS customised Valiant Armoury Crusader         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

For sale is my Custom sword shope customised Crusader sword. It is very unfortunate that I have to sell it, but an unexpected situation and another expensive custom sword on the way had made me do this. I might regret it some day...
Anyway, the sword is customised, one of a kind and exactly like new, it has never been cut with or anything else. It was just on display. It differes from the production swords quite a bit, as it has a custom colored grip and scabbard, custom scabbard and suspension, triangular rainflap and the guys at CSS also slightly aged the fittings to make it look battle worn. The burgundy brown leather adds to this feeling and the sword looks like it has been left in the room by a crusader, returning from the Holy land. I've had it for less than a year. It has been regulary oiled with balistoll oil...
This sword is one of a few pieces, that were customised and released even before the production swords came out and is actually the very first crusader that was released from VA...
The sword is nice to handle, it is fast as lightning, sharp and very light.
The first shipment of the Crusaders is getting hard to find and this is your chance to get this sword, fully customised, without waiting, or trouble and extra expenses with customs.
The sword is located inside EU and the price is 420 €, including shipping. It will be shipped in the original double carboard box. IBAN bank transfer payment is prefered and I would like to sell this within EU. If you are from a country that is inside EU, you will have no additional costs with customs duty or anything else.

PM me if you would like additional pics of the sword...

Attachment: 187.16 KB
IMG_0710.JPG

Attachment: 171.16 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 141.04 KB
[ Download ]
Marko J.

PostPosted: Sun 03 Oct, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

How about a reduction to 370 € including shipping and I could also accept paypal payment and an international buyer.
Marko J.

PostPosted: Thu 07 Oct, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump and another price reduction to 350 € including shipping within Europe. I would prefer payment by IBAN, but I could also accept paypal payment and international shipping (but you would need to add a little for shipping)...

This is a good deal for everyone within EU, you would get a nice sword & scabbard package and you wouldn't have to pay for overseas shipping or any kind of customs duty.

I will not be able to get much lower than this price...
Marko J.

PostPosted: Fri 15 Oct, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump and another reduction to 325 € including registered priority shipping (which cost's about 30 €) within EU. The standard version of this sword sells for 400 € plus shipping here in Europe.

I would also be very interested in a trade for an Albion single-hander. I would be most interested in the Senlac, Knight, Bayeux, Chevalier, Arn... And I would offcourse pay the price difference. But the sword needs to be in mint condition and located in EU. And I don't like black grips, all other would probably be fine. If you have an offer, please let me know.
Marko J.

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This is on hold.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: CSS customised Valiant Armoury CrusaderSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic