Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: 2 Viking swords from Fable BladesRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Christian Schlemmer

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 08 Aug, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: For Sale or Trade: 2 Viking swords from Fable Blades         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi Folks,

Life has hit me with some bad issues lately and so I am forced to sell some of my beloved swords.

One sword I want to sell here is my Taistelu-Impi viking sword from Fable Blades.

The sword was bought 2 month ago for 1.000,-- € (with shipping and import taxes I have payed 1.200,-- € for it) directly from Brendan Olszowy form Fable Blades. Its a custom handmade sword and I am really sorry to let it go. The sword is in new like condition. I have never cut with it and has oiled it once per week with japanese choji oil. So there are no rust spots or other signs of use on the blade. It was only dry handled a view times. The sword is actually properly oiled with japanese sword oil and stored safely.

You could see some pictures and the specifications from Taistelu-Impi on the following link:

http://fableblades.com/Strider%20Sword.html

The other sword I want to sell is my Warsong viking sword also from Fable Blades.

The sword was bought together with Taistely-Impi also 2 month ago for 700,-- € (with shipping and import taxes I have payed 900,-- € for it; 20 % import taxes realy sucks) directly from Brendan Olszowy form Fable Blades. Its custom made from a design Brendan has created with some influence and chances suggested by me. The sword is in new like condition. I have never cut with it and has oiled it once per week with japanese choji oil. Warsong was taken care in the same way as Taistelu-Impi and it's also stored safely at the moment. Warsong comes with a second, interchangeable pommel nut in steel. So you could change the copper and steel pommel nut back and forth as you like best.

You could see some pictures and the specifications from Warsong on the following link:

http://fableblades.com/Strider%20Sword.html

Because the swords are in the same condition as shown on Brendans site I haven't taken any new pictures. I couldn't make better ones. If you wish I can provide some pictures of Warsong with the steel pommel nut.

I am asking 900,-- € for Taistelu-Impi and 700,-- € for Warsong, including shipping to any location inside Europe. For shipping the swords outside of Europe the buyer has to pay the actual shipping cost for each sword.

If you are interested shoot me a PM or eMail. You could also check out my ebay profile (username Meschler) to look at my feedbacks. Preferred payment method is paypal (+3 %) or money order.

Save yourself some bucks for an almost brand new sword without the usual 4 month waiting time for a custom made sword. Brendan has a huge backlog and getting a spot in his production schedule isn't an easy task at the moment.

Also I am interested in trades or partial trades + cash. The swords I am interested in at the moment are as followed:

- Albion Next Generation Knight (with black grip)
- Albion Next Generation Crecy (with brown grip)
- Albion Next Generation Squire (with brown grip)
- Albion Next Generation Count (with steel pommel and dark-blue grip)
- Albion Next Generation Mercenary (with dark-red grip)
- Albion Next Generation Vinland (with oxblood grip)
- Albion Next Generation Gotland (with oxblood grip)

Your sword should also be in new like condition without any damage or signs of use. If you have any of the above swords and want to trade shoot me a PM or eMail and we talk about it.

Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes,
Christian

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies Last-
Christian Schlemmer

PostPosted: Sun 08 Aug, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sorry, posted the wrong links.

Here is the right link for Taistelu-Impi: http://fableblades.com/Taistelu%20Impi.html

and here is the right one for Warsong: http://fableblades.com/Warsong.html

Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes,
Christian

-Hope dies Last-
Christian Schlemmer

PostPosted: Tue 24 Aug, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

A small BUMP back to the top.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Christian

-Hope dies Last-

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: 2 Viking swords from Fable BladesRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic