Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Dark Sentinel Sword by HanweiRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Brogdon Combs

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 27 Nov, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Dark Sentinel Sword by Hanwei         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hey, everyone! ;D

I have a used Hanwei Dark Sentinel Sword for sale...

Reviewed _-here-_ by a few SBG forum members, the Sentinel was my first 'Real Sword', and was... um... well used Wink, but is still in reletively good condition. Big Grin

The edge is a a standard 'Hanwei Euro Sharp' .5mm affair. It can cut milk jugs with ease, but struggles with water-filled bottles. Great as a sword to beat on the pell or a cheap blade to try sharpening on. Once sharpened, this would be a GREAT cutter, as is shown in some of Bill Goodwin's cutting videos on YouTube.

The edge has a few small nicks from when I accidentally hit the ground, but these could certainly be polished out during sharpening.

The scabbard has split down the back just like the one in the review, but I wrapped it with electrical tape and now it is as good as new. In fact, I almost prefer the new look. Big Grin ;D

The Sentinel has served me well... it is a VERY tough sword that handles like a dream and weighs only approx. 2 lbs. :o A great first, second, or fiftieth sword. Wink

This sword normally retails from $120-$150, but due to the used nature of this piece, I'll let it go for only $99 + shipping.
I would surmise that this sword is easily worth double the asking price most retailers sell it for. If only it were sharpened, the Dark Sentinel would be nearly the perfect sword for those who prefer light and fast long curved blades.

I will also make a custom suspension system and sword belt for this sword at no additional charge!!! That means that you get a sword that is normally $130, plus a suspension system that would normally cost around $50, for only $99!!!! :o

Choose from the two belts pictured below-

Pictures of the sword are available upon request.

Thanks for looking! ;D

Sincerely,
Brogdon Combs

"Here's to you, mister pirate-ship-captain! With your endless booty calls and a violent streak that makes Grand Theft Auto look like Super Mario Kart, only you could bring the wooden leg back into fashion, and only you could fight three men at a time with a patch over one eye and a hook for a hand."
-Strongblade.com

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Dark Sentinel Sword by HanweiRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic