Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Sheriff w/ Scabbard and CF Ranger BeltSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Albion Sheriff w/ Scabbard and CF Ranger Belt         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I am side stepping my interest in single-handed swords and working on getting more two-handers in order to be in tune with my WMA studies.

I picked this Albion Sheriff up a couple months ago, made a poplar-core, leather covered scabbard for it, and mounted it in a Christian Fletcher Ranger belt. The sword is in excellent condition, and only been used to cut a few water bottles and a watermelon.

I will take $550 for the whole rig, shipped anywhere in the CONUS. If you look at the sword for $450, the belt for $50, and the handmade scabbard for $50 - you will see that this is an excellent deal. I am not interested in any trades at this time nor will I separate the items. You are buying the whole package.

I will accept Paypal for payment and float the fee myself. PM me here or write me at jesarge@gmail.com.

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sold to Ed S. Payment received. Big Grin

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
Ed S.

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 05 Aug, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Got it today. Awesome sword and a nice scabbard as well. Thanks again!

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Sheriff w/ Scabbard and CF Ranger BeltSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic