Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Funds For Pennsic Sale- 4 Swords + Roman GearRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Derek Estabrook

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Funds For Pennsic Sale- 4 Swords + Roman Gear         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

If interested please contact me at ironhandofalmuric@yahoo.com.

If you Private Message me you will get no response as I do not regularly log in. No trades, however if you have a Atrim or Tinker of Typology 13-17 you are looking to get rid of I'd probably give a pretty good price drop if you want to throw that in. US sales only and check or money order is acceptable as payment.

First blade for sale is a KC Lund Viking Shortsword. The swordsmith is KC Lund and the blade is pattern welded L6 steel with an exquisite pattern that the pics fails to capture. The blade measures 23 1/2 inches and 2 inches wide at the base. The typology looks to me to be most similar to the Oakeshott Type XIV. I am unsure of the wood of the hilt however it seems to be a decent quality hardwood. The crossguard is latten and matches the hilt in design. The pommel is latten with silver wire and the carving is quite elaborate and beautiful. It would make a good light cutter and an excellent wall hanger or dress sword. It is however a bit thin in cross-section for heavy cutting and I wouldn't risk the blade.

Asking price is $2000, shipping included. If you're interested in the blade it is a good deal as about $1600 less than I paid for it.

Attachment: 2.66 KB
MVC-722F.JPG

Attachment: 2.93 KB
MVC-723F.JPG

Attachment: 63.96 KB
MVC-725F.JPG

Attachment: 2.35 KB
MVC-720F.JPG

Derek Estabrook

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Second Sword         Reply with quote

I'm selling my Howard Clark wakizashi blade. It is made of 1086 steel and when I bought the blade Howard Clark's wife told me that when he was so proud of the blade that he came sprinting into the room to show her. It has a very beautiful sheen to it in the light that I never attempted to capture with my poor camera and photgraphy skills. Howard Clark thought it will be truly impressive when it is fully polished and I agree with him. The blade portion measures 18 inches with a copper habaki and a four inch tang not counting habaki length. It is in basic binsui polish and unmounted.

Asking price is $1300 with shipping included, but US sales only. Also a good price and 1100 less than I payed for it.

Pics are rough and I might be willing to unwrap the blade, but only if someone is seriously thinking of purchase as it is more hassle in shipping and obviously I would have to be more careful with handling and storage.

Attachment: 58 KB
MVC-737F.JPG

Attachment: 2.27 KB
MVC-735F.JPG

Attachment: 2.21 KB
MVC-736F.JPG

Derek Estabrook

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Gallic H Roman Helm         Reply with quote

Gallic H Roman Helm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next item is a Gallic H Roman Helm by Dean Cunningham. It will fit a large head of 23 to 25 inches. Liner not included, but I'll throw in a felted wool removable liner with purchase. Cheekpieces are lined in deerskin, are a passable rough job by me, and if you don't like it the lining should be easy to remove and replace.

Pics are of the exact similar helm owned by a fellow Legion XX member except mine has no crest. If he doesn't like me posting a pic of his helm I'll buy him a beer, but it saves me time and it is pretty much a twin.

Price is $950, shipping included.

Attachment: 70.45 KB
PB300020.jpg

Derek Estabrook

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Pompeii Gladius         Reply with quote

Handforged Pompeii style Gladius purchased from Age of Chivalry. The blade has a length of 22 inches. The hilt is of wood and the crossguard and pommel are made of maple. The pommel nut is brass. Scabbard is wood covered leather with brass throat and chape.

Asking price is $220, shipping included.

Attachment: 2.11 KB
MVC-730F.JPG

Attachment: 2.03 KB
MVC-731F.JPG

Attachment: 2.63 KB
MVC-732F.JPG

Attachment: 2.36 KB
MVC-733F.JPG

Attachment: 1.75 KB
MVC-734F.JPG

Derek Estabrook

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Handsewn Roman Tunic size XL         Reply with quote

I am also selling a handsewn Roman tunic XL size, red, short sleeved purchased from Soul of the Warrior.

Asking price $180 shipping included.
Derek Estabrook

PostPosted: Mon 20 Jul, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Price drop $1500 for the KC Lund Viking Shortsword.
$1250 Howard Clark Wakizashi

Condition: I receive payment before I leave next Monday for Pennsic.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Funds For Pennsic Sale- 4 Swords + Roman GearRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic