Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: This economy really does suck #2SOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Thom R.

Reading list: 30 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 03 Jul, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: For Sale: this economy really does suck #2         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Well here is my version of "this economy really sucks" sale. four project swords for firesale prices. I must be crazy! Surprised first to PM first served. CONUS and paypal preferred. Here are the second two swords - they are a little nicer than the first two

3. Windlass Leafblade. This is the "Sword of Troy" but re-hilted as a fantasy leafblade. I call this sword Annuminas (if you're a LOTR geek you'll get the reference). The blade is sharp, 26 inches long, two inches at its widest, 33.5 inches long overall, weighs 1400g and has a POB at 3.0 inches. The pommel is silver plated brass and then the spokes are lightly sanded back for a silver&gold look that is quite nice and not captured very well by the photos. Sword feels really good in the hand and I suspect would make for a devastating backyard cutter. Comes with its Windlass sheathe in brown. Of the four swords being offered I won't be unhappy if this doesn't sell. the kids and I like this one and we may change our minds so buy it before we do!
asking 180+ shipping

4.0 Venetian Backsword. This is a Windlass German Backsword blade that has been modified and given a new look. this is just my opinion of course, but Windlass does make a nice backsword now and then, I always thought the Scottish backsword was a decent blade, and this one is even better. I bought the last 4 from MRL when they went on closeout and have modified them to make them hand/half swords. Have already sold two, and I am keeping one for myself. This is the last of the bunch. It has a 35 inch blade with four fullers, 43.5 inches overall, hilt is cord wrapped leather dyed blue with a brass/steel wire wrap on the waisted back end. The pommel and cross are from a Del Tin. The sword weighs 1375 g and has a POB at 4.5 inches. Blade is sharpened and I worked on the bevel a bit to give it more of an appleseed edge. Here I am cutting with it a few weeks ago (testing for balance and for final fine tuning on the edge and hilt).

asking 180+ shipping

Happy 4th of July! thanks for looking, tr
Thom R.

PostPosted: Sun 05 Jul, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Leafie still available but backsword is now sold.
Thom R.

PostPosted: Thu 09 Jul, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Both are now sold.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: This economy really does suck #2SOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic