Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Wolf sword Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Author Message
John Lundemo
Industry Professional



Location: New Hampton, N.Y.
Joined: 03 Nov 2005

Posts: 239

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Wolf sword         Reply with quote

In the past I have made several variations of the "Celtic Wolf" and have constantly been asked how much for one. Good news is I finally finished the new Wolf hilt to get castings made. It's gonna be called something else now I forget. While this new line has been getting off the ground and reviews made, I've also had to fill regular orders. It's been tough, but it's getting tougher. Good thing I'm still young and eager. Wink
View user's profile Send private message
Matthew Stagmer
Industry Professional



Location: Maryland, USA
Joined: 23 Jan 2008

Posts: 473

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

You are such a tease. If there are no pics then it didnt happen Happy

Always been a fan of your wolf pieces!

Matthew Stagmer
Maker of custom and production weaponry
www.BaltimoreKnife.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Christopher Gregg




Location: Louisville, KY
Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Reading list: 2 books

Posts: 660

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

John, I absolutely LOVE that wolf hilt! I would really like to get a sword made up with those hilt parts. Please post when you're ready to take orders.
Christopher Gregg

'S Rioghal Mo Dhream!
View user's profile Send private message
John Lundemo
Industry Professional



Location: New Hampton, N.Y.
Joined: 03 Nov 2005

Posts: 239

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Christopher Gregg wrote:
John, I absolutely LOVE that wolf hilt! I would really like to get a sword made up with those hilt parts. Please post when you're ready to take orders.
Ready and able to take orders for the wolf sword right now as they are being cast and I am making blades for em as we speak. Nothing yet but keeep us in mind please if you must wait for reviews. Only gonna be ten of em so the sooner you can get on the list the better or you'll have to wait xxxx Thanks
View user's profile Send private message
Ken Speed





Joined: 09 Oct 2006

Posts: 654

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Could someone direct me to a photograph of this sword ?
View user's profile Send private message
Jean Thibodeau




PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Ken Speed wrote:
Could someone direct me to a photograph of this sword ?


On his Web site, I found it:

http://www.odinblades.com/Gallery/celcticwolf...ics/Swords

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!
View user's profile Send private message
Ken Speed





Joined: 09 Oct 2006

Posts: 654

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thanks Jean. That's some beautiful work! So I know that there are some anthropomorphic and zoomorphic sword hilts but I've never seen anything quite like this,
View user's profile Send private message
Matthew G.M. Korenkiewicz




Location: Michigan, USA
Joined: 08 Mar 2004
Reading list: 3 books

Posts: 854

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolf sword         Reply with quote

John Lundemo wrote:
In the past I have made several variations of the "Celtic Wolf" and have constantly
been asked how much for one. Good news is I finally finished the new Wolf hilt to get castings made. It's
gonna be called something else now I forget. While this new line has been getting off the ground and
reviews made, I've also had to fill regular orders. It's been tough, but it's getting tougher. Good thing I'm
still young and eager. Wink


... young and eager ? Naw, my good man, you're old, experienced, and tough. You've a work ethic
as sound and hardened as the metal you shape. And creativity to make something that might be a lil
ordinary to start out with, less ordinary in the final result ... B-)
View user's profile Send private message
John Lundemo
Industry Professional



Location: New Hampton, N.Y.
Joined: 03 Nov 2005

Posts: 239

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Ken Speed wrote:
Thanks Jean. That's some beautiful work! So I know that there are some anthropomorphic and zoomorphic sword hilts but I've never seen anything quite like this,
Done several variations since then but that's the general idea. Only now the wolf is better and longer quillons on guard.
View user's profile Send private message
John Lundemo
Industry Professional



Location: New Hampton, N.Y.
Joined: 03 Nov 2005

Posts: 239

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolf sword         Reply with quote

Matthew G.M. Korenkiewicz wrote:
John Lundemo wrote:
In the past I have made several variations of the "Celtic Wolf" and have constantly
been asked how much for one. Good news is I finally finished the new Wolf hilt to get castings made. It's
gonna be called something else now I forget. While this new line has been getting off the ground and
reviews made, I've also had to fill regular orders. It's been tough, but it's getting tougher. Good thing I'm
still young and eager. Wink


... young and eager ? Naw, my good man, you're old, experienced, and tough. You've a work ethic
as sound and hardened as the metal you shape. And creativity to make something that might be a lil
ordinary to start out with, less ordinary in the final result ... B-)
Well thanks Matthew:)
View user's profile Send private message
John Lundemo
Industry Professional



Location: New Hampton, N.Y.
Joined: 03 Nov 2005

Posts: 239

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Got the blade for the new wolf hilt done so when I get the master hilt back from Greybeard the cast master, I'll mount her up and get a few shots. Hang tight Matthew my brother in metal;)
View user's profile Send private message


Display posts from previous:   
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Wolf sword
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic
All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum






All contents © Copyright 2003-2018 myArmoury.com — All rights reserved
Discussion forums powered by phpBB © The phpBB Group
Switch to the Basic Low-bandwidth Version of the forum