Wolf sword
In the past I have made several variations of the "Celtic Wolf" and have constantly been asked how much for one. Good news is I finally finished the new Wolf hilt to get castings made. It's gonna be called something else now I forget. While this new line has been getting off the ground and reviews made, I've also had to fill regular orders. It's been tough, but it's getting tougher. Good thing I'm still young and eager. ;)
You are such a tease. If there are no pics then it didnt happen :)

Always been a fan of your wolf pieces!
John, I absolutely LOVE that wolf hilt! I would really like to get a sword made up with those hilt parts. Please post when you're ready to take orders.
Christopher Gregg wrote:
John, I absolutely LOVE that wolf hilt! I would really like to get a sword made up with those hilt parts. Please post when you're ready to take orders.
Ready and able to take orders for the wolf sword right now as they are being cast and I am making blades for em as we speak. Nothing yet but keeep us in mind please if you must wait for reviews. Only gonna be ten of em so the sooner you can get on the list the better or you'll have to wait xxxx Thanks
Could someone direct me to a photograph of this sword ?
Ken Speed wrote:
Could someone direct me to a photograph of this sword ?

On his Web site, I found it:

http://www.odinblades.com/Gallery/celcticwolf...ics/Swords
Thanks Jean. That's some beautiful work! So I know that there are some anthropomorphic and zoomorphic sword hilts but I've never seen anything quite like this,
Re: Wolf sword
John Lundemo wrote:
In the past I have made several variations of the "Celtic Wolf" and have constantly
been asked how much for one. Good news is I finally finished the new Wolf hilt to get castings made. It's
gonna be called something else now I forget. While this new line has been getting off the ground and
reviews made, I've also had to fill regular orders. It's been tough, but it's getting tougher. Good thing I'm
still young and eager. ;)

... young and eager ? Naw, my good man, you're old, experienced, and tough. You've a work ethic
as sound and hardened as the metal you shape. And creativity to make something that might be a lil
ordinary to start out with, less ordinary in the final result ... B-)
Ken Speed wrote:
Thanks Jean. That's some beautiful work! So I know that there are some anthropomorphic and zoomorphic sword hilts but I've never seen anything quite like this,
Done several variations since then but that's the general idea. Only now the wolf is better and longer quillons on guard.
Re: Wolf sword
Matthew G.M. Korenkiewicz wrote:
John Lundemo wrote:
In the past I have made several variations of the "Celtic Wolf" and have constantly
been asked how much for one. Good news is I finally finished the new Wolf hilt to get castings made. It's
gonna be called something else now I forget. While this new line has been getting off the ground and
reviews made, I've also had to fill regular orders. It's been tough, but it's getting tougher. Good thing I'm
still young and eager. ;)

... young and eager ? Naw, my good man, you're old, experienced, and tough. You've a work ethic
as sound and hardened as the metal you shape. And creativity to make something that might be a lil
ordinary to start out with, less ordinary in the final result ... B-)
Well thanks Matthew:)
Got the blade for the new wolf hilt done so when I get the master hilt back from Greybeard the cast master, I'll mount her up and get a few shots. Hang tight Matthew my brother in metal;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: