|Posted: Sun 09 Sep, 2007 2:45 pm Post subject: For Sale: misc leather & costume goods, parts
Here are some things that have sat around in my closet for a good long time. Maybe others would get some use out of them.
1) Brown leather belt. This medium-hued brown belt measures roughly 58 inches x about 1 3/4 inches and has a simple nickel(?) plated d-ring. Can be easily cut down to any smaller size. Similar belts can be found online for $30-40 or more. Asking $15 + s/h.
2) A&A Classic dagger guard-bronze. This is the guard from A&A classic medieval dagger. The condition is good, the blemishes/minor scratches in the photo appear to just be in the protective of layer of clear varnish A&A applied to it. Asking $15 + s/h.
It's the guard pictured here and the condition is the same as when that pic was taken.
3) Sword frog for right-handed draw. Used to secure scabbard on a belt at a drawable angle. Made in black leather with nickel rivets. Asking $8 + s/h.
4) Dagger frog. This is made to sit on the left hip and be drawn with the right hand. Made in black leather with nickel rivets. Asking $6 + s/h.
5) Frog - ambidextrous. Frog for attaching daggers, narrow-bladed swords, and some hafted weapons to a belt. Made in black leather with nickel rivets. Asking $6 + s/h.
6) Brass Penannular Brooch for kilt or cloak. Asking $10 + s/h.
7) Back carrier for longswords and two handers. I think it goes without saying that it's not historically accurate. Made of black lather with rectangular buckle and brass D-ring. How it works: Insert the sword blade through the d-ring up to the guard. Place the blade tip in the heavy leather pouch at the other end. Sling over shoulder (carefully). Very adjustable for various lengths of blades and wearers. Asking $10 + s/h.
All these prices are flexible. These are serviceable costume pieces and I'd love to see them go to people who will use them. All offers considered.
Money order accepted, PayPal preferred. Please add 3% of total for PayPal transactions.