Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Mark -- Count and ConstableRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jason Dingledine

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 16 Sep, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Albion Mark -- Count and Constable         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

With the baby on the way, and a new shop to finish building and tool-up, some of the non-essentials have to leave unfortunately. I am selling a couple of the Albion Marks I was able to acquire during my time with Albion. Both are in brand new condition and have not been used for cutting of any kind.

The Count is a steel pommelled version with a black grip, and is otherwise completely standard. Asking price: $800+ $25 shipping CONUS

The Constable I slightly customized the color options for myself, but it otherwise a standard model in build design. I created an antique red color for the grip (essentially a "campaign red") that I quite like the way it turned out. It has some medium red sections, but also goes into a more worn burnt siena color in places. The second bit of antiquing was done on the fittings. I blackened them, and very lightly wore the finish on the corners to start showing a hint of the metal underneath. This effect looks very much like a holster worn firearm. Asking price: $650 + $25 shipping CONUS.

I'll add pictures as soon as I am able to, but with my new job working nights, I'm not sure how fast that will be. I'm trying to focus as much time as possible on building my new shop, and completing my current backorders.

I can accept check, money order, or paypal (I do ask for the 3% paypal charges me). Email to Jason@tigerclawforge.net, or PM here at myArmoury.

Jason Dingledine
Jason Dingledine

PostPosted: Tue 03 Oct, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

bump back to top of front page.

These are ready to ship and would make nice xmas gifts.....

Jason Dingledine
Jason Dingledine

PostPosted: Wed 18 Oct, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Dropping the price by $50 for each one. Both of these swords are only a couple months old, and essentially brand new in factory condition. Neither of them have been used for cutting or even much dry handling.

Count: $750 + $25 shipping CONUS
Pics can be found here: http://www.albion-swords.com/swords/albion/ne...xiiia2.htm

Constable: $600 + $25 shipping CONUS
Pics can be found here: http://www.albion-swords.com/swords/albion/ne...le-xva.htm

This will be the only price drop I'll make, if they don't sell I'll just keep them in my collection. Happy

Thanks,

Jason Dingledine
Jason Dingledine

PostPosted: Tue 21 Nov, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Just bumping these to the top. They have also been posted over on SFI.

Jason Dingledine
Mike Capanelli

Reading list: 5 books

PostPosted: Tue 21 Nov, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: .....................................         Reply with quote

Hey Jason,

First off, congratulations on the new baby. I wish you the best brother. If you could, do you have any pictures of the swords? If so my email address is mcapanelli@hotmail.com I know the count is stock, but I'd love to see the Constable.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Mark -- Count and ConstableRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic