This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

My usual swordsmith is not answering his messages and emails and I find myself looking for 2 swords to replace two he had made me that were not to the agreed specs. (He promised almost a year ago to replace them. Lies. He hasn't been heard from in 6 months.)

I am going to preface this by saying I fully understand this is NOT a simple task. I'm looking for a couple blades that are on the lowest end of mass and with a point of balance really far back that needs to withstand the rigors of full contact competition.

So what am I looking for?

Sword #1: Arming Sword
Function: Bohurt Duels under IMCF rules. (If these specs are met, it will be withing IMCF measurements)
Style: Oakshott type XVI, XVIII, or XIX
Length Over All: 89.001 cm to 93 cm
Blade Length: 72 cm to 75 cm.
Total Mass: 1100 g to 1350 g
Point of Balance (Forward of guard): 0 to 5 cm.
Tip: Rounded, with a diameter of 10.1 mm to 12 mm Radius
Edge: 2.1 mm to 3 mm somewhat rounded blunt.
Grip: distinctly oval, plain leather covered.
Pommel: disk/wheel
Decoration: Plain.
Finish: 800 grit or better bright/polished
I leave any other details such as steel selection, cross-section, hardening, and tempering up to the sword smith.

Sword #2: Longsword
Function: Bohurt Duels under IMCF rules. (If these specs are met, it will be withing IMCF measurements)
Style: Oakshott type XVIIIb, XXa, or XVI
Length Over All: 89.001 cm to 93 cm
Blade Length: 120.1 cm to 123 cm.
Total Mass: 1600 g to 1700 g
Point of Balance (Forward of guard): 0 to 10 cm.
Tip: Rounded, with a diameter of 15.1 mm to 17 mm Radius
Edge: 2.1 mm to 3 mm somewhat rounded blunt.
Grip: distinctly oval, plain leather covered.
Pommel: disk/wheel
Decoration: Plain.
Finish: 800 grit or better bright/polished
I leave any other details such as steel selection, cross-section, hardening, and tempering up to the sword smith.

If you feel you can make these, please let me know a time frame and price with shipping to US zip code 03063. If I agree, I can send a down payment to get you started.