Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Marketplace Feedback > Feedback for Matthew Harrington (seller)Negative Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Randall Moffett

Reading list: 5 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 26 Jul, 2020 2:22 pm    Post subject: Feedback for Matthew Harrington (seller)         Reply with quote

I hate to do this as I always prefer to work with people to square things up but I have had a negative experience with a transaction with Matthew Harrington. Three weeks ago I paid for a sword that had been posted on a thread of viking items. I tried to contact Matthew consistently the next few weeks to figure out what was going on as he accepted payment but failed to let me know anything about shipping or a tracking number as he promised to do. Since then I have tried to contact him via pm here on myArmoury and his email, all of which failed. More importantly it has been weeks and no sword either. I'd like to think it's just lost in the mail or on its way but since there has been no communication I really do not know and have no where to check as I have no idea if it was even sent.

He seems to have several transactions here and still has a few things up but I'd be wary. He has not responded to any of my emails or PM's after soon my payment was sent cleared.

Buyer beware,

Randall
Jonathan Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun 26 Jul, 2020 2:40 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

It looks like I will be seconding this re: the Gjermundbu helmet. No shipping info/tracking number as promised after payment, no reply to recent PM's and no helmet...
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

Reading list: 327 books

Spotlight topics: 32

Feedback score: 100%
(12 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Sun 26 Jul, 2020 10:12 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

1. Jonathan Fletcher, please leave your own feedback about your own transaction so as to help our community.
  2. I strongly, strongly encourage you both to file a PayPal claim immediately. If you both do it at the same time, it will greatly help your chances that it will be solved in your favor.
  3. I have emailed Matthew Harrington and will see if he responds to me. Temporarily, I have revoked his ability to post. I will review the situation further when I get more info.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Randall Moffett

Reading list: 5 books

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jul, 2020 4:58 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Nathan,

I have contacted PayPal and today should be hearing more back about things. I agree. The more people involved it might bring some type of resolution.

Thank you again Nathan!

Jonathan,

I'm sorry man. I'd get on PayPal and make a report as well. Further if you paid via a bank they might help as well. Depends on your bank but if PayPal is slow to act the bank contacting them often makes them move on it.

Best,

Randall

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Marketplace Feedback > Feedback for Matthew Harrington (seller)Negative
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic