Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: 2 swords, a seax, and a bayonet bladeRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
R. Kolick

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar, 2021 12:11 am    Post subject: 2 swords, a seax, and a bayonet blade         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello, I'm looking to expand my collection of training swords and sharps but to make room I need to sell off a few items. For trades I'm mainly looking for longswords particularly Albion Ringeck, Mercenary (or it's squire line version), Brescia Spadone, or any other high end type XVIa/XVIIIa longswords preferably with a pear pommel, also shorter type XVI/XIV arming swords.

First is an ATrim type XIV.1 by Gus Trim. I've mostly done light cutting with it mostly water bottles and tatami once still shaving sharp. Beautiful sword extremely fast and surprisingly light
Asking $920+shipping OBO

A VB type XVI tournament short sword from purpleheart armory. Has a couple nicks from drilling and the hilt was shortened for better balance and to fit the hand better
Asking $150+shipping OBO

Pattern welded broken back seax with walnut handle and tooled leather sheath with bronze fittings by George Ezell. This one I'm still not sure I want to sell but we will see. Lovely piece so far just hung on the wall and oiled.
Asking $400+shipping

M1866 chassepot bayonet blade unmounted. I was planning on using this for a project blade but I bought 3 at the time and my plate got full in my day to day so need to sell off at least one of them. Blade has a bend to the left just after the T section ends. Doesn't look like it was ever mounted so probably from storage at some point. Some discoloration.
Asking $60+shipping OBO

I also have a couple of odd parts (2 crossguards and a pommel) if people are interested
R. Kolick

PostPosted: Thu 18 Mar, 2021 12:46 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump all are still available
R. Kolick

PostPosted: Sun 28 Mar, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump all of the swords are still available. All but the seax are also "or best offer" and i am open to trades

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: 2 swords, a seax, and a bayonet bladeRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic