Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Corrazina, Spes bohurt Gambeson, suspender belt, rondelsSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
L. Pastoors

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 26 Nov, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Corrazina, Spes bohurt Gambeson, suspender belt, rondels         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

For Sale: Corrazina, Spes bohurt Gambeson, suspender belt, rondels

Everything is brand new, never been used, I've just tried it on a couple of times for measuring. I intended to start doing HMB/IMCF/Bohurt but because of a couple of injuries that most likely will never heal that won't be happening any time soon so I've decided to sell everything in order to fund other stuff.
For pictures please see my add here: (It's in Dutch but you can at least see proper pictures of the corrazina. Photobucket has gone fubar on me and I don't want to spam large pictures here) https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/sport-en-fitness/overige-sport-en-fitness/m1229287499-corrazina-spes-bohurt-gambeson-suspender-belt-en-rondels.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

Corrazina, made by Maxim Suprovich from 65G/AISI 1065/C65 steel, hardened and tempered to 30-35 HRC, the plates around the chest, ribs and spine are 1.2mm thick, the rest is 1mm. The measurements that I send him were (in gambeson): waist 89cm, chest 102 cm, length 173cm, weight 64kg, so ideal for someone of small stature. It's based on an Italian painting of Saint Michael from 1405 (see picture). Two additions were made: plates over the shoulders and in the back of the armpits.
Bought it brand new for 600 euro (plus customs fees etc.), selling it for a fixed price of 400 euro (with the added benefit of no waiting list).

Gambeson: Spes medieval-market bohurt Mark 1 Gambeson, black, size S - Standard. With two modifications: waist was reduced by a couple centimeters (though someone with a 90cm waist and a 100-105 cm would stiff fit fine I think) and the gussets were enlarged. Has only been tried on a couple of times and washed afterwards so it just smells like new linen not “sweaty gambeson” Happy.
I removed the leather attachment points but I could make new ones if requested.
Bought it brand new for 188 euro + 30 for the adjustments, selling it for a fixed price of 100 euro.
https://www.medieval-market.com/details.php?id_towar=554&s=1

Suspender belt: Spes medieval-market suspender belt. Bought it for 22 euro, selling it for 15 euro.
https://www.medieval-market.com/details.php?id_towar=181&s=1

Rondels, two with a diameter of 10cm, two with a diameter of 12cm, made by Maxim Suprovich from 65G/AISI 1065/C65 steel, hardened and tempered to 30-35 HRC, 1.2mm thick. Bought them for 30 euro, selling them for 20 euro.

Everything is located in The Netherlands and shipping is not included in the prices of course so please be aware that shipping might add up if you are far away.
L. Pastoors

PostPosted: Sun 17 Dec, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gambeson has been sold!
Corrazina, suspender belt and rondels are still available.
The corrazina weighs 6.32kg by the way.

Because of the weight of the Corrazina shipping to far away places can get expensive so I'm willing to share some of the shipping costs if interested.
L. Pastoors

PostPosted: Wed 03 Jan, 2018 1:56 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Only the corrazina and suspender belt are still available, the rest is sold!

After a couple requests I checked shipping for the corrazina. Shipping to the USA will be €58,30 with tracking included and €63,30 with both tracking and full insurance. I'll round that off to €450 shipped to share some of the shipping cost. Inside of Europe it's probably around €25 - €35. For any other country we can work something out with shipping.
Best regards and happy new year.
L. Pastoors

PostPosted: Sun 07 Jan, 2018 2:11 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Only the corrazina is still available!
L. Pastoors

PostPosted: Sun 07 Jan, 2018 2:43 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This time with working pictures, larger photo's available on request.

Attachment: 59.56 KB
IMG_2863 EXTRA SMALL.jpg

Attachment: 42.16 KB
IMG_2867 EXTRA SMALL.jpg

Attachment: 63.42 KB
IMG_2868 EXTRA SMALL.jpg

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Corrazina, Spes bohurt Gambeson, suspender belt, rondelsSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic