Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Valiant Armoury Zombie SlayerRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Eric Avila

Reading list: 21 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 07 Jan, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: For Sale: Valiant Armoury Zombie Slayer         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I'm selling a Valiant Armoury Zombie Slayer sword, with scabbard and belt. I am asking $315, which includes shipping in the US and Canada.

I purchased it new in December 2015, and it has never been used for cutting or other practice. I am selling it because my interests are more into historical swordsmanship/HEMA, and the Zombie Slayer is going to offset the cost of another sword. It's been in a closet in the living area of my home and is in brand new condition. I never tried to sharpen or modify the edge in any way. You're getting it in the same condition I bought it from Valiant Armoury. This includes a very nice oxblood color leather scabbard and belt. I have attached several photos taken from different angles.

The blade came sharpened from VA, and though I haven't test cut, a feel of the edge says "handle with care and wear gloves." The point is very sharp. As this is a non-historical blade, the guard is quite short. The entire blade is hand-forged at VA from a solid billet of 1060 spring steel, so the blade and tang are very solid. It's balanced and light enough for one handed use, but is designed for two hands and has an 11" handle for good control and leverage.

I will ship to the US and Canada by US Postal Service. Please understand that I will ship as soon as I can, but I do have a full-time job. If you live in the DC/Northern VA area, we can meet in person.

For an unbiased opinion on this sword, I refer you to the Sword Buyers Guide review at the following link: https://sbg-sword-forum.forums.net/thread/27341/valiant-armoury-zombie-slayer-farewell

Statistics
Blade Length: 34”
Handle Length: 11”
Overall Length: 45.5”
Guard Width: 3”
POB (Point of Balance): Sitting at approx. 4.5”
COP (Center of Percussion): 23” from the guard
Weight: about 2lbs 10oz

Attachment: 195.7 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 356.59 KB
[ Download ]