Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Del Tin 8th century bare blade 2080 (NL, Europe)Removed Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
L. Pastoors

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 27 Mar, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: For Sale: Del Tin 8th century bare blade 2080 (NL, Europe)         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I have a brand new, unmounted, Del Tin 8th century Scandinavian sword bare blade (2080). I ordered this bare blade directly from Del Tin not too long ago as a project blade but it isn't exactly what I was looking for. Mostly because it's too long for me. The only thing I have done to it is take it out of the packaging to inspect, wipe of the factory grease and oil it again.

It's the blade that is used on this sword:
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=DT2080
http://www.deltin.net/2080.htm

Kult of Athena's measurements are almost spot on for this blade. The blade length is 86cm or 33.9” and the tang is 18cm or 7.1” long. It weighs 941 grams or 2.07lbs. This big blade would make an excellent late migration era or early viking era cutting sword.
The blade is of course blunt (1mm thick edge, so easy to charpen) as all Del Tin blades are made.

The original price was 235 Euro after adding the tax and shipping.

I am selling this blade for a fixed price of 180 euro with the buyer paying actual shipping and potential payment fees.
This means you get a brand new blade but a lot cheaper and without the waiting time from Del Tin.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Del Tin 8th century bare blade 2080 (NL, Europe)Removed
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic