Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Andrey Galevskiy Hourglass Gauntlets (EU,NL)SOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
L. Pastoors

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 23 Nov, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Andrey Galevskiy Hourglass Gauntlets (EU,NL)         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm selling my pair of gauntlets made by Andrey Galevskiy. They have scale fingers and a little knuckle plate to give more room for movement of the knuckles. From the sources that I had collected they seem to be appropriate for roughly around 1360.
They arrived only a couple hours ago but they are a little to big for me. I have small hands, particularly my palm circumference (20cm/8inch) and there is just too much room for me. I would say these are better suited for someone with medium to large hands. Included are also the pair of besagews shown in the pictures.
Made from hardened 1mm thick 65Г/65G/AISI1065 spring steel.
With shipping and payment fees included I paid 265 euro and some change. I'm selling them for the same amount: 265 Euro (+/- 282 US Dollars).
This includes shipping complete with track and trace and insurance anywhere in the world my postal service is able to deliver! (Which is pretty much everywhere. ) Payment fees are also included. I accept Paypal and bank transfer.
Please note that the package will ship from The Netherlands so you might face import fees depending on where you are.
Here is the link to Andrey's original add: https://www.facebook.com/andrew.galevskiy/posts/1003607089750381
If you have any questions let me know.

L. Pastoors

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 05 Dec, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm dropping the price to 240 Euro or about 255 USD (shipped with insurance and track and trace anywhere in the world, payment fees also included). I can't buy new gauntlets from Andrey unless I sell these first. I'm also open to fair offers.

Some more info on the size:
I had my neighbour try them on, he has a palm circumference over the knuckles of about 24.5cm, he fits them pretty much perfectly but he's at the limit as far as size goes so I would say these gauntlets are suitable for someone with a maximum palm circumference of about 24.5cm. 25cm would probably still fit but I can't guarantee it.
I would say the ideal palm circumference for these gauntlets is somewhere between 22 and 24 cm.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Andrey Galevskiy Hourglass Gauntlets (EU,NL)SOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic