Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: A&A Double Loop Hilt Smallsword and othersRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
William Alexander Elder

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 09 Mar, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: For Sale: A&A Double Loop Hilt Smallsword and others         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

It finally happened. I'm having to sell the last of my swords to help pay for my wedding in June. Fortunately, afterwards, the new wife and I will be putting the custom makers to work. But, for now, money is tight.

All prices include shipping within the CONUS. If you're outside that area, I can still sell to you, but shipping will be more. Also, I will entertain other offers, but please don't lowball me. I am trying to make a memorable day for my fiancé, my family, and myself, after all. And memories ain't cheap, apparently.

1. Arms and Armor Double Loop Hilt Smallsword
Overall Length: 35"
Blade: 30"
Weight: 1.25 pounds
Never been used for cutting. Has skewered more than a few light cardboard boxes. Wire wrap on the handle is tight. Bluing is crisp and clean, without scratches. Blade is straight, rust-free, and needle sharp. No sheath.
$1,000 US

2. Legacy Arms Robert the Bruce Claymore
Overall Length: 56"
Blade: 42"
Weight: 7 pounds
Again, no cutting, just the box that housed it. Some light patina patches on the fittings, but nothing that can't be fixed with oil and elbow grease. Pretty nice edge, and tight leather on the ricasso. Sheath is from the factory, and sturdy.
$200 US

3. KHHI Sirupana Kukri
Overall Length: 18"
Blade Length: 12"
This has done some light cutting, but the blade has only one or two blemishes, and retains an almost mirror finish. Thing has a blade like a razor and a fantastic heft. You could clear a jungle before lunch with it. Sheath fits just fine and has an integral belt frog.
$100 US

4. BKS Bowie Knife
Overall Length: 18"
Blade Length: 12"
This has an edge, but it could probably be better. I've used it for some actual brush clearing, so it could use sharpening and a good polish, but there are no nicks or bends to the edge. A damn sturdy knife. Even the leather wrap on the grip is holding strong. Sheath included.
$100

Attachment: 212.9 KB
Smallsword [ Download ]

Attachment: 250.26 KB
Claymore [ Download ]

Attachment: 163.22 KB
Kukri [ Download ]

Attachment: 186.03 KB
Bowie [ Download ]
William Alexander Elder

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 14 Mar, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Bowie Knife and Smallsword Sold!

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: A&A Double Loop Hilt Smallsword and othersRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic