Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Castille Armory tempered steel clamshell RapierRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Dana S

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 02 Apr, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Castille Armory tempered steel clamshell Rapier         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Looking to sell my brand new Castille Armory tempered steel clamshell hilt rapier with 42" double fuller diamond ground crossover blade. This blade is legal for SCA rapier and C&T and my plan initially was to use it for both. This is a beautiful piece and is extremely sturdy and the blade comes with a 10 year replacement warranty for any breakage during sparring. I initially purchased it for 278.00 USD + shipping. I would like to get 265 USD + shipping just because I have handled it a little bit but its literally brand new and never sparred with, I am just going in a different direction with what I want. This is his new economy hilt that I upgraded to the crossover blade style and larger pommel to accompany the beefier blade.

http://imgur.com/a/eN6nn#4

if you guys have any technical questions please don't hesitate to ask. Please be aware I will be shipping from Canada so the costs may be high but I will work with you guys to make it more affordable depending on the cost.
Dana S

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Adding some details:

The weight is about 3 pounds and the balance is a little over 1 inch in front of the hilt. total length is about 49 inches from tip to the end of the pommel.

Attachment: 285.67 KB
[ Download ]

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Castille Armory tempered steel clamshell RapierRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic