Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Chain Mail Hauberk, Wedge Riveted, Solid Ring 48"SOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Eric Koeler

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: For Sale: Chain Mail Hauberk, Wedge Riveted, Solid Ring 48&q         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I am selling a Chain Mail Hauberk, size 48" (to fit a 44" chest), with alternating rows of wedge riveted and solid rings. All of the rings are flat. It is model #AB2484, which you can see at Kult of Athena or By the Sword. I have had it for many years and the rings have oxidized a bit, so it is not shiny and new. It could use a good oiling and scrubbing, as it has been storage for quite a while.

The hauberk weights about 20 pounds, and it measures about 66-67" from hand to hand when spread out like a "T" and 38"-39" inches from neck to bottom.

I would like $225 for it, and I will pay shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are outside of the lower 48, I am happy to work with you on a shipping arrangement.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Chain Mail Hauberk, Wedge Riveted, Solid Ring 48"SOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic