Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Knight and DBK scabbardSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
D. S. Smith

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 15 Mar, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Albion Knight and DBK scabbard         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello all, I'm selling my excellent condition Albion Knight (brown grip), and custom scabbard by Brian Kunz at DBK Custom. I am the original and only owner, and the sword has been used for display purposes only (never swung it at anything). I love this set-up but I have to sell it for other projects. Unfortunately I can not take any trades, and I am not willing to part out the sword and scabbard...it comes as a package deal.

The sword sells new from Albion for $880 and the scabbard was an even $1,000 from DBK Custom. I do not have an invoice, as I trust Brian implicitly. If necessary I'm sure he'd be willing to confirm that this is the price I paid for the scabbard, new from him.

I'm asking $1,100 shipped and insured to CONUS. I'm no math whiz, but as you can see, that is a $780 dollar savings (plus the 6 month to a year wait if you were to special order both items). As you can see I'm pricing this to sell quickly, so please, no bartering. The price either works for you or it doesn't. Laughing Out Loud The first "I'll take it" gets it. In the past, I've had several interested buyers for an item and always felt bad when someone else came along and said, "I'll buy it." So to simplify matters, showing interest is fine, but the magic words are "I'll take it... I'll buy it...I've sent you a payment Laughing Out Loud etc."

I prefer Paypal and questions to my email at:
blackhawk5150@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Doug

Here is a link to the scabbard directly from Brian's website, along with his excellent photography:
http://www.dbkcustomswords.com/custscabbs/DSAlbionKnight.html

Here is a photo I took:
D. S. Smith

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 15 Mar, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Sorry, I can't edit the original post and I forgot to add:

The belt is the 2.5 point suspension, and has holes to accommodate a 34" to 42" waist. There is a lot of room for adding more holes if a larger or smaller belt size is needed.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Knight and DBK scabbardSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic