Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: A&A English Buckler, A&A Round Targe, and OthersSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
P. Norton

Reading list: 12 books

Feedback score: 100%
(2 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Mon 27 May, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: For Sale: A&A English Buckler, A&A Round Targe, and         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

For sale, I have five bucklers. You can buy the whole batch for $249, and I'll throw in free shipping to the continental U.S. This might be of interest to WMA practitioners. You can buy the whole lot for use at your WMA institution, at a discount compared to buying them new, and with free shipping.

The first one is an Arms & Armor English Buckler. It is in good condition but needs to be cleaned, as it has light rust on it. It's just under a year old. I've added a felt pad to the inside of the dome, taken from a Mercenary's Tailor buckler. Link to maker's description: http://armor.com/armor129.html

The second one is an Arms & Armor Round Targe, with light rust on it. It's one year old. Link to maker's description: http://armor.com/armor045.html

The third is a Mercenary's Tailor steel buckler. This one is in good condition but has very light rust on it. It is missing the felt pad it came with, as I transferred that to the English Buckler. It is 11 inches in diameter. This one was made 2-3 years ago.

The fourth buckler is a large 15-inch steel buckler from Windrose Armoury. It has very light rust. It was made about 2 years ago.

The fifth is a GDFB 9-inch steel buckler. It's about 3 years old and has very light rust.

A little work with cleaning pads and gun oil would easily clean them all up. They're all in perfect condition aside from a light amount of rust.

I'll take care of shipping in the continental US. I prefer PayPal, personal check, or money order. I also prefer US buyers to avoid customs issues.

Pictures:

A&A English Buckler:

A&A Round Targe:

Mercenary's Tailor Buckler:

Windrose and GDFB bucklers:

All five bucklers together:

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: A&A English Buckler, A&A Round Targe, and OthersSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic