Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Windlass Museum Replicas Pirate CutlassRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
April A.

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 24 May, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Windlass Museum Replicas Pirate Cutlass         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

From the original catalog entry:
"PIRATE CUTLASS 500160 Museum Replicas"
"High carbon steel blade made by Windlass Steelcrafts. Steel pommel and leather-covered wood handle. Includes leather scabbard. Overall-28 1/2". Blade-22 1/2" long, 2" wide. Wt.-2 lbs. 10 oz"

Here's the link to the Museum Replicas website - I notice some minor variations between their pictures and what I have, in the basket hilt cutouts and curled embellishment where the basket meets the pommel, but I know this is where I bought it so the design must have changed over time (I've had this cutlass since at least 2006).
http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-267-pirate-cutlass.aspx

The sword is not sharpened and has been used for fun/dress up.

Sorry the pictures are so dark, it's the room not the sword.

There's some rust on the interior of the basket hilt (I included a picture showing it) but the blade is just fine. Here's a review someone made of it, albeit in pirate lingo: http://www.sword-buyers-guide.com/pirate-cutlass.html (his pictures match the design of my hilt/embellishment). His blade was obviously sharpened, so don't go cutting any tables up with this one until you have it sharpened as well. Wink

I'm asking $175 and we can split the shipping depending on how much it ends up costing.

Attachment: 59.78 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 93.52 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 72.42 KB
[ Download ]

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Windlass Museum Replicas Pirate CutlassRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic