Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: MRL Footman's Warhammer and Dagger SetSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: For Sale: MRL Footman's Warhammer and Dagger Set         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I purchased these two items a few months back for an archer's outfit I had. I gave them a nice custom application - doing some antiquing, a regrip for the dagger, a 800gr refinish, and some other detail work.

The Dagger has a sharp 12" blade, with an OAL of about 18". It's grip has been waisted and covered with oxblood leather. The scabbard is a standard MRL leather one and I have mounted it in a simple dagger frog.

The Footman's Warhammer has an OAL of 27". It has had the shaft antiqued, with some brass/copper details added. I additionally put on some simple langets for appearance. The head of the warhammer is adorned with a 6" spike opposed with a claw-type hammer on the other side.

These are nice little items for any collection, both are ready to rock and roll, you will not be disappointed.

I will take $75 for both items, shipped anywhere in the CONUS. I will accept Paypal and I will float the fee. Write me at jesarge@gmail.com if you are interested.

[center]

[/center]

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Sold to Pete R. Payment received! Big Grin

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: MRL Footman's Warhammer and Dagger SetSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic