Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Armour (Arms, Gorget, Pauldrons, Finger Gauntlets)Removed Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Choo-Leong Kua

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 11 Feb, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Armour (Arms, Gorget, Pauldrons, Finger Gauntlets)         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello fellow myArmoury members,

I have three pieces of armour from Mercenary’s Tailor up for sale. They’ve only been worn a few times and never been used to take any punishment so they are in otherwise excellent condition. They look almost exactly like the photos on the Mercenary’s Tailor website.

16th Century Pauldrons- pictures can be seen at: http://www.merctailor.com/catalog/product_inf...ucts_id=54

Comes with a buckle at the top to strap onto a gorget. Asking $170US shipped.

15th/16th Century Gorget- pictures seen at: http://www.merctailor.com/catalog/product_inf...ucts_id=50

Comes with straps to attach shoulders onto as well as longer straps to attach arm harness to. The gorget should fit necks up to 18 inches. Asking $170US shipped.

16th Century Arms- pictures at: http://www.merctailor.com/catalog/product_inf...ucts_id=31

Upper cannon fits biceps up to 16 inches without padding. Lower cannon fits forearms near the wrist at the tightest setting 8.5 inches and 11 inches near the elbow. The strapping can be loosened up a bit to fit larger forearms or accommodate padding. Has both eyelets and a buckle attached to the upper cannon so the arm harness can be pointed to an arming doublet or strapped to a gorget. Asking $260US shipped.

Next up are a pair of Gothic-style finger gauntlets made by Clay Moore of Knight's Armoury. They are 16 gauge mild steel and are polished to a high sheen. They are in almost new condition- no dents or rust. I've only worn them a few times to handle my swords and they've never been hit before.

The glove size for these gauntlets are a medium. I have size 8.5 hands, and I feel that the gloves fit a little loose. I think size 9-10 hands would enjoy a more snug fit. The gloves are welding gloves dyed black and are in excellent condition- no rips or scuffs. For reference, here are some measurements of my hands:

7.5 inches from wrist to middle finger
4.5 inches wide across the palm
2.5 inch thumb
2.75 inch index finger
3.25 inch middle finger
3.0 inch ring finger
2.25 inch pinky

Attached are some pictures of the gauntlets. Asking $500US shipped.

I prefer PayPal for payment, but I’m willing to accept money orders.

Thanks for looking.

Choo-Leong

Attachment: 56.81 KB
gauntlets2.jpg

Attachment: 59.35 KB
gauntlets5.jpg

Attachment: 45.74 KB
gauntlets7.jpg

Attachment: 53.19 KB
gauntlets8.jpg

Choo-Leong Kua

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 18 Feb, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Bump and price drop for all items.

Pauldrons: $150 US shipped
Gorget: $150 US shipped
Arms: $240 US shipped
Gauntlets: $400 US shipped

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Armour (Arms, Gorget, Pauldrons, Finger Gauntlets)Removed
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic