Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: "Gladiator Sword II" by realarmorofgod.comFOUND Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Greg Lammers

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 09 Jan, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Wanted: "Gladiator Sword II" by realarmorofgod.com         Reply with quote

This listing has been marked as FOUND

Greetings!

I'm looking for a used/previously owned "Gladiator Sword II" as listed on realarmorofgod.com
I'd prefer one that's used to the point of being willing to part with it for a fairly significant discount from the original sale price. A beaten up scabbard or handle is fine, scratches on the hardware, blade, etc. aren't a problem (and, frankly, are welcome) as well as blade notches, etc. Just one that still has all of the parts (a fixer-upper wouldn't be a bad thing either, frankly...)

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, it's an Iberian-styled gladiator sword ~23 1/2" long, with a 17" blade and simple unadorned antiqued brass hardware.

If you have one in any sort of condition that you're willing to part with for cheap, please let me know!

c[]|________||___o__o__O___o__O__º__º__||_]
____\\__
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Greg Lammers

PostPosted: Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

:BUMP:

At this point, I'm just about ready to pay full price for one. Again, I don't care what kind of condition it's in. If you have one and don't want it anymore, be it brand new or dropped in a heap of horse manure...let me know.

____\\__
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Greg Lammers

PostPosted: Mon 19 Jan, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

PM recieved, my needs are met (though if you have one, PM me anyway).

____\\__

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: "Gladiator Sword II" by realarmorofgod.comFOUND
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic