Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Heraldry Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Cor Böhms

PostPosted: Sat 28 Feb, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Heraldry         Reply with quote

I am an heraldic artist(since 1975), working for the Dutch High Court of Nobility and the Royal Dutch Society of Genealogy and Heraldry.
As a hobby I collect knives and swords. If any of you gentlemen has a question on coats of arms or heraldic emblems,you are welcome.

Best regards,
Cor Böhms.

Audacia magia est
Russ Ellis
Industry Professional

Reading list: 42 books

PostPosted: Sat 28 Feb, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Welcome aboard sir! I'm sure that your expertise will be put to good use around here.
TRITONWORKS Custom Scabbards
Thomas McDonald
myArmoury Alumni

myArmoury Alumni

PostPosted: Sun 29 Feb, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Heraldry         Reply with quote

Cor Böhms wrote:
I am an heraldic artist(since 1975), working for the Dutch High Court of Nobility and the Royal Dutch Society of Genealogy and Heraldry.
As a hobby I collect knives and swords. If any of you gentlemen has a question on coats of arms or heraldic emblems,you are welcome. Best regards, Cor Böhms.

Welcome aboard Cor !

I'd like to hear any info you have on clanMacDonald ( I know there's alot of different ones , so maybe narrow it down to Ranald)

Thanks, Mac

'Gott Bewahr Die Oprechte Schotten'
XX ANDRIA XX FARARA XX
Mac's PictureTrail
Cor Böhms

PostPosted: Wed 03 Mar, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Heraldry         Reply with quote

Thomas McDonald wrote:
Cor Böhms wrote:
As a hobby I collect knives and swords. If any of you gentlemen has a question on coats of arms or heraldic emblems,you are welcome. Best regards, Cor Böhms.

Welcome aboard Cor !

I'd like to hear any info you have on clanMacDonald ( I know there's alot of different ones , so maybe narrow it down to Ranald)

Thanks, Mac

Dear Mac,
What is it that you want to know? As you know, there is so much info about the Mc.Donalds. It would take me to much time to collect it all.
Please be more specific and narrow your question. Is it about the Mc.Donnald's coat of arms?

Greetings,
Cor.

Audacia magia est
Thomas McDonald
myArmoury Alumni

myArmoury Alumni

PostPosted: Thu 04 Mar, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Heraldry         Reply with quote

Quote:
Welcome aboard Cor !
I'd like to hear any info you have on clanMacDonald ( I know there's alot of different ones , so maybe narrow it down to Ranald)Thanks, Mac

Quote:

Dear Mac,
What is it that you want to know? As you know, there is so much info about the Mc.Donalds. It would take me to much time to collect it all. Please be more specific and narrow your question. Is it about the Mc.Donald's coat of arms?
Greetings, Cor.

Sorry about that ..... Yes, any info you have on the coat of arms would be great !

Thanks, Mac

'Gott Bewahr Die Oprechte Schotten'
XX ANDRIA XX FARARA XX
Mac's PictureTrail

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Heraldry
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic