Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Hank Reinhardt and Last Legend Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Hank Reinhardt
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Tue 30 May, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Hank Reinhardt and Last Legend         Reply with quote

Since the new issue of Blade is out, and it annoucing that I am now with Last Legend, I am free to talk. I was asked to do an article on Last Legend Katanas. I talked with the owner, Al Crim, and he sent me a couple of swords to test. They were two of the best katanas I had handled, better than many custom swords, and far superior to the stuff being offered. One thing led to another in our talks, and we are now starting a new line, Pro Sword. There are several different manufacturers involved, each one can specialize. This gives us an enormous amount of freedom. The swords will be better than any now being offered, and will undergo some strict testing, and inspection. Frankly I am quite excited about this. I feel that at long last I can do what I have always wanted to do. One of the things that sold me on the company, aside from the quality of the swords, was the interest in the customers.Hey, I happen to be one also, and its always been important to me as to how I was treated. After all, the customer is the one spending money.
I have also taken to heart all of the comments from you guys, and I do appreciate them. A large number of your suggestions are scheduled, and although we can't do them all at once, we can and will do them as quickly as possible. Again, many thanks for the comments and good wishes. Now lets see if I can repay them. Best, Hank

Hank Reinhardt
Joe Fults

Feedback score: 100%
(6 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Tue 30 May, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

When will we begin to see some of the results of this new affiliation?
"The goal shouldn’t be to avoid being evil; it should be to actively do good." - Danah Boyd
Thomas Hoogendam

Reading list: 8 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 31 May, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Can you tell us who the different manufacturers will be, or is the lid still closed on that one??

I'm really looking forward to this, and I'd never expected your new partner to be LL. Sounds like a good working relationship though. Happy
David Martin

PostPosted: Thu 01 Jun, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hello Hank,

I'm glad to see you've landed someplace where you can express yourself creatively. I'm looking forward to seeing what you and Pro Sword have to offer. My only regret is that you didn't form this affiliation earlier, as I used to live right next to El Dorado Hills, CA.

I must admit, however, that I've been chuckling over the Pro Sword announcement on page 19 of the August issue of Blade, particularly the line: "From Japanese and Chinese swords with new production techniques to exact medieval reproductions designed by Hank Reinhart, yes the Hank Reinhart"

Those last few words really gave me comfort, because if there's one thing I can't stand, it's an imitation Hank Reinhart. Laughing Out Loud

Seriously though, this is good news for the medieval weapons crowd, myself included. Best wishes and Godspeed!

David
Edward Hitchens

Reading list: 9 books

PostPosted: Sun 25 Jun, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

That sounds great Hank! I'm glad it's all working out in your favor. I own an LL piece myself so I can speak for the high quality. We can't wait to see your new products! Big Grin

Best,
Ted

"The whole art of government consists in the art of being honest." Thomas Jefferson

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Hank Reinhardt and Last Legend
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic