Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Good Deals in the classifieds darn it! Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Russ Ellis
Industry Professional

Reading list: 42 books

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Good Deals in the classifieds darn it!         Reply with quote

Has anyone else noticed that this invariably happens? Right at the moment in the classifieds there are three swords I snap up in a heartbeat if I had the money... Do I have the money? NO of course not. In fact I still owe Mike a couple of hundred bucks on the Brecia I've agreed to purchase... drat it all!!!

Take it from someone who knows folks don't let those deals get away. I can personally vouch for how well Patrick cares for his pieces...

TRITONWORKS Custom Scabbards
M. Taylor

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hmmm. I can't read any of the posts in the marketplace forum. I get the following error message: 'Unable to query Quick Title Addon informations.' Furthermore, none of the posts to the marketplace show up in the Recent Discussion Topics area on the homepage.
"Only people not able to grow tall from their own efforts and achievements seek to subdue their fellow man."
"Only people not being able to find comfort in their own mind seek to silence others. " - Per Bylund
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

M. Taylor wrote:
Hmmm. I can't read any of the posts in the marketplace forum. I get the following error message: 'Unable to query Quick Title Addon informations.' Furthermore, none of the posts to the marketplace show up in the Recent Discussion Topics area on the homepage.

I can't replicate the error that gives you an error "'Unable to query Quick Title Addon informations". I'd imagine it was a short outtage on the database side of things. I suggest trying again.

The marketplace topcis don't show up on the homepage for good reason: I want to leave the sales-related posts in a place that people have to decide to visit. If they're not interested in this stuff, they won't be bothered with it.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Nathan Robinson wrote:
I can't replicate the error that gives you an error "'Unable to query Quick Title Addon informations". I'd imagine it was a short outtage on the database side of things. I suggest trying again.

The marketplace topcis don't show up on the homepage for good reason: I want to leave the sales-related posts in a place that people have to decide to visit. If they're not interested in this stuff, they won't be bothered with it.

I've tried twice over the last hour and rec'd the same message: "Unable to query Quick Title Addon informations." I can get into that forum, but clicking on posts generates the error.

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/
Bryson Cadle

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I'm getting the same error.
Gordon Clark

Reading list: 1 book

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Error         Reply with quote

Here is a piece of a screen print - doublt if it helps, but maybe.

Attachment: 16.37 KB
error.JPG

Gabriel Lebec
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

Reading list: 32 books

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Interesting - I just tried on a lark and received the same error.

Here are some of my stats:
Dell Inspiron 600m
Connected via University LAN - think it's some kind of T line
Windows XP SP2
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4 w/ a variety of addons/upgrades

No internet pages or forums have been causing me problems besides. Good luck figuring it out,
-GLL
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thank you, Chad. That was the piece of info I needed to debug it.

i.e., WHEN the error appears.. as you said, as you try to click on individual posts...

I don't know why I didn't think to click on an actual post. Happy But I thank you for being so explicit about your process.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I broke that today while doing something else. I'm always coding something or adding some big, giant, new feature or another. I'm a mad scientist about these things.

Sorry about that. Fixed now.

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Good Deals in the classifieds darn it!
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic