Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Arms&Armor Katzbalger dagger arrived. Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Konstantin Tsvetkov

PostPosted: Wed 23 Mar, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Arms&Armor Katzbalger dagger arrived.         Reply with quote

It came on monday and it took some additional 50 euros to pay customs duties, taxes etc. but the thing worth all the expenses.

It combines excellent authentic look and functionality of a combat knife, so it is in no way a wall-hanger.

I don't attach any pictures, because I can't do it better than Nathan did for his collection gallery, or Arms&Armour on their web page. The finish of hilt decoration is beautiful, the blade is in satin finish and well sharpened.

Surprisingly good scabbard, considering the price. It is made of a thick leather of high quality and tailored to the blade. It is really functional also.

Dagger came very carefully packed, blade covered with a protecting layer of wax, the dagger wrapped in cloth in addition to several layers of plastic outer wrapping and cardboard box.

Important note: Enclosed documentation provided all the necessary information (weight, separate cost of goods and freight, invoice etc.) to fill in the declaration and receive package from the customs warehouse within 15 minutes. I have fresh experience of completely different customer service from another manufacturer.

I will order Katzbalger sword from Arms&Armor.

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Arms&Armor Katzbalger dagger arrived.
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic