Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Contacting Pavel Moc? Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Artur Zima

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun, 2021 1:54 am    Post subject: Contacting Pavel Moc?         Reply with quote

Question Hi,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has been having trouble getting in touch with Pavel Moc recently?

I've commissioned a piece from Pavel a few months ago and even though replies were not very prompt I used to hear from him eventually, up until about a month ago.

The last email I received was to let me know the piece was ready to ship. However, it didn't include a photo of the finished product and I'd like to see the piece before making the payment.

After emailing Pavel three times now, I have not heard back yet. I tried using his alternative email and posted a comment on his Facebook with no luck.

I'm not sure if he's having problems receiving my messages or he's unable to reply, anyone else faced similar issues?
Michael Zimmermann

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul, 2021 1:53 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hi,

similar issue: order was ready shortly after 'offcial' deadline passed, but had the wrong blade length. I wanted the blade replaced and haven't heard back since. No new date set &c.

A bit odd and disappointing, since it is really no problem in the current situation, if you can get things done in time (or at all, even). Just let us know.

Best,

- Michael
Michael Zimmermann

PostPosted: Sat 17 Jul, 2021 6:03 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Quick update: we're back in touch and sorting things out.

It appears there are certain issues beyond Pavel's control, which have upset the schedule for the replacement blade. We're addressing this together, which I feel is important to mention here, so as to not cast aspersions on his character or reputation.

Best,

- Michael
Michael Zimmermann

PostPosted: Mon 11 Oct, 2021 12:42 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sadly, now I seem to have hit the point you reached in July, Artur. Apologies for the re-animation of this thread.

The replacement blade I mentioned above was delayed, because Pavel could not get his blades hardened at the time. Another two and a half months passed and now I cannot reach Pavel via eMail at all. No news on whether he is able to harden blades again or not, if my blade is somewhere at the back of the queue &c.

So, I am back to being slightly disappointed. The rapier I got is very nice, just not what was agreed upon precisely.

Anyone interested in ordering should probably keep this sort of thing in mind, especially, if there is some kind of deadline involved.

Best,

- Michael

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Contacting Pavel Moc?
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic