Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Photos From My Recent Wedding Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Marc Ridgeway

PostPosted: Mon 10 Jun, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Photos From My Recent Wedding         Reply with quote

Thought I'd share a few photos of my recent wedding. We got married at a B&B in the hills of North Georgia. The day was absolutely perfect , and just as I hoped it would be.

We were married in the sunlight , on a moutain-top , with a panoramic view of the local range. Though we were standing in sunlight , a thunderstorm marched its way across the mountains towards us during the ceremony. Just as we filed inside for a prime-rib dinner the sto0rm struck , giving us 5t minutes of ferocity and leaving as if it never came.

I had told my wife that this was exactly what I wished would happen about a week before the wedding. It manifested ... and I view it as the universe's nod of approval.

In these pictures you'll see Laird my design made by Lundemo... our engagement sword.

Also there is a very special cake knife, made for us by Gus Trim... a meaningful gesture that touched us both.

http://img29.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.p...484ys.smil

Marc Kaden Ridgeway
Tanner Sheltry

PostPosted: Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Congratulations!
the more skill a man has with his weapon the more gentle and courteous should he behave, for in truth this is rightly the honour of a brave Gentleman, and so much more is he to be esteemed: he must not be a bragger, or lier, and without truth in his word, because there is nothing more to be required of a man than to know himself" - Vincentio Saviolo

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Photos From My Recent Wedding
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic