Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > If you had a chance to re-do the last 3 months... Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Johan Gemvik

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Sat 16 Mar, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: If you had a chance to re-do the last 3 months...         Reply with quote

If you had a chance to re-do the last 3 months, say if the server just crashed... What would you do differently?

I was thinking about how we just lost some posts on here and was trying to think of what I'd been writing, if it was anything I couldn't live without that had to be saved for posterity or the next cr... no.. that will never happen, never. No. Computers don't do that. Well, all former ones of mine have, one even produced black thick smoke one day.

Ok, so maybe it can theoretically happen again (I blame Billy Gates). But myArmoury will live on in our hearts until Nathan patches it up again. Because Nathan is a God, or Demigod. Or a really creative person at least.

Well, I came up with a blank about what to re-write except for some sillyness. So be silly. I dare you all. Happy

"The Dwarf sees farther than the Giant when he has the giant's shoulder to mount on" -Coleridge
Colt Reeves

PostPosted: Sat 16 Mar, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

You know, if you look back at the early Off-Topic threads, you see that it wasn't as arms and armor oriented as today, with topics such as "How to Bathe a Cat." I've thought a couple of times about doing some similar stuff, posting jokes, simply asking how everyone is doing, etc. 'Course, that doesn't quite fit the present Off-Topic forum description, so I don't know how that would go over if I made a habit of it. Wink

Yeah, that's kind of silly, right?

"Tears are for the craven, prayers are for the clown.
Halters for the silly neck that cannot keep a crown.
As my loss is grievous, so my hope is small.
For Iron, Cold Iron, must be master of men all..."
-Cold Iron, Rudyard Kipling

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > If you had a chance to re-do the last 3 months...
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic