Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Items for Sale Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Lee Reeves
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 28 Jun, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Items for Sale         Reply with quote

CAS Left-Hand Dagger
I have a simple all steel, older model, left hand dagger from CAS. I have about five of these daggers. The handle is wire wrapped. The dagger comes with a heavy leather scabbard too. The dagger is new condition and has only been used for display.

SPECIFICATIONS

Blade 17”
Blade width 1 3/8”
Overall 23”
Cross 12”
Weight 1.9 lb

Price for the CAS Left-Hand Dagger $175/OBO including USPS shipping in the US and any paypal fees.

Attachment: 193.87 KB
IMG_0347.JPG

Attachment: 193.57 KB
IMG_0348.JPG

Not everything has to be decided at the point of a sword, but somethings can only be decided at the point of a sword.
Lee Reeves
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jun, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Taza Main Gauche Spanish Dagger         Reply with quote

Taza Main Gauche Spanish Dagger

I have one Taza SH2137 Main Gauche dagger from CAS Hanwei. It is the matching dagger to the Taza Spanish Cup-Hit Rapier. I also have one Taza Spanish Cup-Hilt Rapier too for anyone that maybe interested. It is new in the box it has only been used for display. The handle is wire wrapped. The dagger comes with a leather scabbard and leather frog.

SPECIFICATIONS

Overall 18 ½”
Blade 12 ¼”
Weight 1 lb

Price for the CAS Hanwei Taza Main Gauche Left-Hand Dagger $225/OBO including USPS shipping in the US and any paypal fees.

Attachment: 202.58 KB
IMG_0349.JPG

Attachment: 138.59 KB
IMG_0353.JPG

Not everything has to be decided at the point of a sword, but somethings can only be decided at the point of a sword.
Lee Reeves
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jun, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: For Sale: CAS Archer’s Sword         Reply with quote

CAS Archer’s Sword

I have one older model Archer’s Sword from CAS. The sword has a hardwood handle and brass pommel and cross guard. The sword comes with a heavy leather scabbard. The sword is in new condition as it has only been used for display. You can see in the photos it still has a its protective plastic over the blade. The cross and pommel are nice and large which adds in the great balance of the sword.

SPECIFICATIONS

Blade 31”
Blade Width 1 2/3”
Cross 9”
Pommel 2 2/8”
Overall 37 ½”
Weight 3.2 lb

Price for the CAS Archer’s Sword $225/OBO including USPS shipping in the US and any paypal fees.

Attachment: 185.85 KB
IMG_0362.JPG

Attachment: 214.09 KB
IMG_0364.JPG

Lee Reeves
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jun, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Single-Hand CAS Hanwei Marshall Sword         Reply with quote

Single-Hand CAS Hanwei Marshall Sword

I have one model SH2000 single hand Marshall Sword from CAS Hanwei. The sword is in new condition as it has only been used for display. The sword comes with a leather scabbard. The Hanwei SH2000 version features a forged high-carbon steel blade with excellent handling characteristics. Tempered to a tough HRC 54, the blade section features a central ridged fuller running almost the full-length of the blade. The grip is leather wrapped and laced and the guard and pommel are elegant in their functional simplicity. The scabbard is leather-covered with steel mounts.

SPECIFICATIONS

Overall: 40“
Blade Length: 33 1/4“
Handle Length: 6 3/4”
Weight: 2lb 2oz
Point of Balance: 8"
Point of Harmonics: 23"
Width at Guard: 1.83"
Width at Tip: .91"
Thickness at Guard: .22"
Thickness at Tip: .18"

Price for the CAS Hanwei Single-Hand Marshall Sword is $300/OBO including USPS shipping in the US and any paypal fees.

Attachment: 185.79 KB
IMG_0357.JPG

Attachment: 192.76 KB
IMG_0358.JPG

Lee Reeves
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jul, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Gus Trim XIIIA long sword         Reply with quote

Gus Trim XIIIA long sword

I just got two new swords from Gus on Thursday. The first being a great type XIIIA long sword. The second a Single-Hand cruciform type sword. Let me begin by saying that Gus has far exceeded himself with the finish on these swords. He was telling me about the new polishing process he is using but I was not able to picture it until I had these swords in hand. I have to say that Gus has gone from a production sword maker into the realm of the custom sword maker. The care and final polish on the blades of these swords equal and far outreach the best production swords on the market today. Gus has also greatly improved, if that is possible, the temper too going from a softer body to a harder edge. And the edge angle goes from the greatly improved convex angle of the blade right into the cutting edge. This makes for a stronger edge and greater cutting ability.

Gus also told me about the new polish he is doing with his blades. I am sure some of us remember the old days with about the only complaint any of us had with Gus’ swords were they tended to develop blemishes on the surface for the steel. Will those days are gone; though a great amount of work and repeated polishing steps, Gus has attained a mirror-like finish on his blades. This redresses drag during a cut, reduces scratches and makes it easier to maintain the blade. I tried taking pictures of the blades on these two swords but again it takes actually handling them to appreciate the care craftsmanship and work it takes to produce such a great finish.

When I got the swords Gus had mounted them with a hardwood core handle and cord wrap. I then completed the handle assembly by wrapping the handles with black leather. I used a heavier piece so the cord wrap under the leather may not show as well as when Gus completes the leather wrap. I did this in the idea that the leather would hold up better. I also sewed the ends of the leather together for the same reason.

Finally the pommels are attached using a system that replicates the construction of period prices. For more information on this method contact me.

I am including with the long sword a simple heavy scabbard to protect the blade during shipping and a wrap around sword belt that I think goes well with this sword.

I will list the long sword in this post and the Single-Hand sword in a separate post.

Now onto the stats;

Gus Trim Type XIIIA Long Sword

Overall 46”
Blade 36”
Blade width 2 1/8”
Fuller 17 ½”
Handle 8”
Pommel 2”
Cross 8 ½”
POB 7”
COP 24”
Weight 3lb 8oz

Price Gus Trim Type XIIIA Long Sword $750 including USPS shipping in the US and any paypal fees

Attachment: 163.62 KB
IMG_0395.JPG

Attachment: 174.4 KB
IMG_0396.JPG

Attachment: 151.29 KB
IMG_0397.JPG

Attachment: 97.11 KB
IMG_0390.JPG

Attachment: 100.99 KB
IMG_0391.JPG

Attachment: 132.82 KB
IMG_0400.JPG

Attachment: 104.25 KB
IMG_0399.JPG

Lee Reeves
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jul, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Gus Trim Single-Hand Sword         Reply with quote

Gus Trim Single-Hand Sword

I just got two new swords from Gus on Thursday. The first being a great type XIIIA long sword. The second a Single-Hand cruciform type sword. Let me begin by saying that Gus has far exceeded himself with the finish on these swords. He was telling me about the new polishing process he is using but I was not able to picture it until I had these swords in hand. I have to say that Gus has gone from a production sword maker into the realm of the custom sword maker. The care and final polish on the blades of these swords equal and far outreach the best production swords on the market today. Gus has also greatly improved, if that is possible, the temper too going from a softer body to a harder edge. And the edge angle goes from the greatly improved convex angle of the blade right into the cutting edge. This makes for a stronger edge and greater cutting ability.

Gus also told me about the new polish he is doing with his blades. I am sure some of us remember the old days with about the only complaint any of us had with Gus’ swords were they tended to develop blemishes on the surface for the steel. Will those days are gone; though a great amount of work and repeated polishing steps, Gus has attained a mirror-like finish on his blades. This redresses drag during a cut, reduces scratches and makes it easier to maintain the blade. I tried taking pictures of the blades on these two swords but again it takes actually handling them to appreciate the care craftsmanship and work it takes to produce such a great finish.

When I got the swords Gus had mounted them with a hardwood core handle and cord wrap. I then completed the handle assembly by wrapping the handles with black leather. I used a heavier piece so the cord wrap under the leather may not show as well as when Gus completes the leather wrap. I did this in the idea that the leather would hold up better. I also sewed the ends of the leather together for the same reason.

Finally the pommels are attached using a system that replicates the construction of period prices. For more information on this method contact me.

I am including with the Single-Hand Sword a simple leather over wood scabbard to protect the blade during shipping and a sword belt and hanger that I think goes well with this sword.

I will list the Single-Hand Sword in this post and the type XIIIA long sword in a separate post.

Now onto the stats:

Gus Trim Single-Hand Sword

Overall 36 ½”
Blade 31”
Blade width 1 ¾”
Fuller 22”
POB 5”
COP 22”
Cross 7”
Handle 4 ¼”
Pommel 1 ¾”
Weight 2lb 2oz

Price Gus Trim Single-Hand Sword $600 including USPS shipping in the US and any paypal fees

Attachment: 157.18 KB
IMG_0384.JPG

Attachment: 171.3 KB
IMG_0385.JPG

Attachment: 142.42 KB
IMG_0387.JPG

Attachment: 96.92 KB
IMG_0393.JPG

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Items for Sale
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic